Enjoying Being Emma #3 Always moaning about James and John. Everyday something's wrong

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she going back because the control freak in her can't cope with seeing another person filling her role? Maybe she's scared they'll prefer someone else, I can't see her bringing much joy to the classroom

Reactions: 7
Why does she need to make their lunches 30 hours before they're going to eat them 😶 there's being organised and then there's her!

Reactions: 9
Also she’s had a can of energy drink by 7:30am?!? Like I get that sometimes tiredness can’t be avoided with two kids but I don’t think swilling down a can of sugar free Tesco own brand energy drink before breakfast on a Sunday is the healthiest way to do it 🥴

how about not doing 839373 housework things like making your kids lunches 30 hours early before 7:30 if you’re so tired???

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Also she’s had a can of energy drink by 7:30am?!? Like I get that sometimes tiredness can’t be avoided with two kids but I don’t think swilling down a can of sugar free Tesco own brand energy drink before breakfast on a Sunday is the healthiest way to do it 🥴

how about not doing 839373 housework things like making your kids lunches 30 hours early before 7:30 if you’re so tired???
It’s just another dig at poor John. “Look what Iv achieved before 8am on a Sunday”

Would it be the end of the world if all that gone done throughout the whole day?

I wonder if part of her wanting to go back to work is because she can't control herself food wise at home with snacking

I wonder if part of her wanting to go back to work is because she can't control herself food wise at home with snacking
Agree, came here to say the same. Fridge full of prepped breakfasts and lunches.

Does she make up a week's worth of breakfasts and lunches on a sunday🤮I suppose it's one way to tit yourself thin

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Does she make up a week's worth of breakfasts and lunches on a sunday🤮I suppose it's one way to tit yourself thin
Vile isn’t it 🤮 I made 2 days worth of overnight oats last Sunday, Tuesdays was awful tasted like it was on the turn, threw it in the bin. Don’t know how she eats stuff prepared days in advance.

She's always preparing dinners, sometimes 2 days or so in advance. Some of it seems quite questionable

Reactions: 6
Just thought- she'll be going back to work because it means she'll be on full pay for the easter holidays, so by going back a month earlier than planned, she will get a full month's pay, of which 2/2.5 will be holiday. That and because she can't control her eating when she's at home

Reactions: 6
Just thought- she'll be going back to work because it means she'll be on full pay for the easter holidays, so by going back a month earlier than planned, she will get a full month's pay, of which 2/2.5 will be holiday. That and because she can't control her eating when she's at home
She’ll probably work half of the Easter holidays (at least) doing booster classes for GCSEs rather than spending it with her children, too. I find it highly doubtful that the school would have asked her to come back early to pay her for 2 weeks that they didn’t need to…

She’ll probably work half of the Easter holidays (at least) doing booster classes for GCSEs rather than spending it with her children, too. I find it highly doubtful that the school would have asked her to come back early to pay her for 2 weeks that they didn’t need to…
It’s illegal for the school to ask. She 100% has gone to them asking to go back early!

Reactions: 11
Let's all say a little prayer for her poor pupils who might not even know that's she's back tomorrow 🙏

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.