Enjoying Being Emma #3 Always moaning about James and John. Everyday something's wrong

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is literally SO boring 😩 first day at home with the children for a week and she’s just cleaning. So so dull.

Reactions: 7
She is literally SO boring 😩 first day at home with the children for a week and she’s just cleaning. So so dull.

It's such a beautiful day aswell! Take them to the park or a woodland walk. I get the getting the washing done as today is a perfect drying day but jeez 🤯

Reactions: 5
It's such a beautiful day aswell! Take them to the park or a woodland walk. I get the getting the washing done as today is a perfect drying day but jeez 🤯
I know it’s mentioned on here all the time, but why does she feel the necessity to list all of her mundane tasks that everyone does?! I’ve been to the shops, cleaned the bathroom, wrapped a birthday present for a kids party we have this afternoon, made party bag fillers for my little ones party in a few weeks, done the washing up and a load of washing but I haven’t felt the necessity to tell my entire Instagram and Facebook friends what I’ve been up to because it’s boring and no one cares and everyone does this tit on a daily basis!

Reactions: 8
Cake AND chocolate milk!? Going back to work has put her in a good mood. Poor kid.

• Haha
MY GOD. Hold the front page.
Woman works full week, looks after children AND does some house work!!!!
duck me, Emma deserves a Knighthood!!
(Or the female equivalent of a Knighthood 😂)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Had peppers that needed using up... So bought a whole load of shite spices 😂

Okay Emma... Keep penny pinching on your kids but spend an extortionate amount on pointless tit

• Haha
How on earth will she fill her day tomorrow if she doesn't have a washload to put on blah blah blah
Im sure she’ll find something to wash unnecessarily. I’d dread to think what her electric bill is going to look like with all the washing and hoovering she does, it must be sky high already without the hikes! Water bill too with 87 baths a week.

Reactions: 4
Im sure she’ll find something to wash unnecessarily. I’d dread to think what her electric bill is going to look like with all the washing and hoovering she does, it must be sky high already without the hikes! Water bill too with 87 baths a week.
I thought this. Sounds like she tumble dryes everything aswell 😱
I find it a bit odd that james didn't have his first swimming lesson til he was 3 but hattie has already been. Nothing wrong with waiting til they are older but I wonder if it was a body confidence thing preventing her taking him sooner?

Reactions: 3
What is it about her doing a checklist on her stories about everything she's done. Like these are really basic daily tasks. Hold the bleeping phone... Fun sponge Emma has spot cleaned the carpet guys. Woop woop. And 'grab a bath' - what is it about that sentence that just knocks me. A bath genuinely is the best part of her day isn't it? Sad.

Reactions: 6
3 jars of ‘fluff’ ready for lunches? I couldn’t eat sweet for breakfast and lunch. I’d feel sick.

Reactions: 3
So her nursery didn’t get a good ofsted? As an educator I’d be more worried about the level of care and education my child gets over 30 free hours. He priorities for her children are bizarre

I've never heard of that happening? They must have got a pretty bad report for the funding to be refused? It is pointless her working if she has to pay fulltime for both of them! I'd be looking to move him and wait for a place to become free for Hattie

I've never heard of that happening? They must have got a pretty bad report for the funding to be refused? It is pointless her working if she has to pay fulltime for both of them! I'd be looking to move him and wait for a place to become free for Hattie
Pretty sure if they get inadequate, they remove funding until they improve.
So it wasn't very good at all

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.