Enjoying Being Emma #3 Always moaning about James and John. Everyday something's wrong

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How does she always win biggest loser. Surely weight loss after a baby/after being a greedy binge eater shouldn’t count! I feel for the other people in that group. They don’t stand a chance of getting any recognition of their weight loss achievements with her always hogging the limelight.

Reactions: 6
How does she always win biggest loser. Surely weight loss after a baby/after being a greedy binge eater shouldn’t count! I feel for the other people in that group. They don’t stand a chance of getting any recognition of their weight loss achievements with her always hogging the limelight.
It goes as overall loss.
So as she's still lost 14 stone which is more than a lot of people . She can probably gain another 4/5 stone and still get it every year if nobody else has lost 9/10 stone

Reactions: 2
It goes as overall loss.
So as she's still lost 14 stone which is more than a lot of people . She can probably gain another 4/5 stone and still get it every year if nobody else has lost 9/10 stone
I hadn’t realised this. That is just so unfair! What a messed up system!

Reactions: 3
I hadn’t realised this. That is just so unfair! What a messed up system!
I think it should be based on body weight % instead or something similar.
I lost 8. And I don't think it's fair that one person worked hard to lose 3 stone because that's all they needed to lose but get nowhere near being able to get these awards because of somebody, like myself who had hell of a lot more to lose.
It's not the others fault that I was massively overweight.
Can guarantee their 3 stone was hardly to lose than my 3 stone too because I had so much more to lose.
If I was Emma, I'd be rejecting it.
But of course she accepts it every time. And gloats about it.

Reactions: 10
Greatest Loser…for the person in group who’s lost the most weight. Doesn’t necessarily mean lost the most that year?! That’s so wrong. I hate Slimming World having been a member a few years ago. I know someone who has lost over 15 stone after having 2/3 of their stomach removed. Doesn’t follow Slimming World as can’t eat much yet goes to group and wins alll the awards. So wrong and unfair on people who try every week to lose weight!

• Wow
Reactions: 10
“Decided the house was just too quiet without James and Hattie” so instead of going and picking them up from nursery early and spending some precious time with them, I went into school instead. Righto Emma, good thought process there.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
“Decided the house was just too quiet without James and Hattie” so instead of going and picking them up from nursery early and spending some precious time with them, I went into school instead. Righto Emma, good thought process there.
Notice how quiet she's been the last 2 days. No moaning about tiredness etc.

Reactions: 7
I know Hattie needed to settle in at nursery but it was her last weekday before she returns to work. I would of wanted to spend precious time with both of them. Sounds like H did a full day today, my son's settling in was over a few days for gradually increasing hours each time upto 3 hours on the last day 🤨

Reactions: 5
It’s just so sad that her job comes before her children. She is replaceable at work - she isn’t for those kiddies. I remember someone once saying to me ‘at work you’re nothing more than a payroll number no matter how much you believe you’re not’ and it’s so bloody true!

Reactions: 7
I'm waiting for the amount of moaning were gunna get once shes actually back to work and the novelty has worn off a bit. She struggles when she's just at home with the kids then throw in a full time job, I think she'll need more than a hot bath!! Cos Emma is the only woman EVER to work and have kids!!

Reactions: 5
Hopefully she's not putting sandwiches and stuff in James' lunch box for nursery if she's already made it at 7am on a Sunday!

Reactions: 2
Is it weird that their nursery wants packed lunches? Like what’s she packing for Hattie? At 8 months my daughter would sometimes go days without eating a single thing, or would eat me out of house and home. Even now at nearly 3 she’s the same, I can’t imagine having to pack her meals and snacks for nursery and trying to figure out if she was hungry/if it was going to waste. Is it normal?

Reactions: 1
Is it weird that their nursery wants packed lunches? Like what’s she packing for Hattie? At 8 months my daughter would sometimes go days without eating a single thing, or would eat me out of house and home. Even now at nearly 3 she’s the same, I can’t imagine having to pack her meals and snacks for nursery and trying to figure out if she was hungry/if it was going to waste. Is it normal?
I don't have to do packed lunches either. If I sent one in with my 3 year old I guarantee that 90% would go in the bin everyday 🙈 sometimes I pick him up and he's ate everything, sometimes nothing but I Iike that they all sit together and eat the same meals. it's hard enough getting there on time without worrying about snacks/drinks/lunch aswell 😅

Reactions: 1
I don't have to do packed lunches either. If I sent one in with my 3 year old I guarantee that 90% would go in the bin everyday 🙈 sometimes I pick him up and he's ate everything, sometimes nothing but I Iike that they all sit together and eat the same meals. it's hard enough getting there on time without worrying about snacks/drinks/lunch aswell 😅
I don't know why she doesn't let him have lunch with everyone else. Especially if it'd save her complaining about something else to do.
You have to pay not much different anyway in most nurseries.
Usually if you pay for lunch, that hour is included. But if you take a pack lunch, you only pay a fraction less than paying for a hot meal

They do usually offer pudding and it's sometimes cake. So I guess she can't let him have that more than once a month 🙄

Reactions: 4
Last day off with her kids and she is going to countdown to bedtime! A day full of housework, can't she take them out for one a last day off treat 🤨 you can tell from her stories this morning that she is buzzing to get back to work.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.