Enjoying Being Emma #3 Always moaning about James and John. Everyday something's wrong

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Great title, just to show how boring she is her last thread lasted almost a year😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
John would never wear matching Christmas pyjamas. What a fun sponge. They're so well suited.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Who cares about every little thing she does? I bet she kept a diary from primary school and stopped that in her 30's and Instagram took over. How did we all manage to bring up our children without structured play and activity tables. Also while I'm on one take that dummy out of James mouth.

Reactions: 6
Who cares about every little thing she does? I bet she kept a diary from primary school and stopped that in her 30's and Instagram took over. How did we all manage to bring up our children without structured play and activity tables. Also while I'm on one take that dummy out of James mouth.
I was shocked he was allowed to mix the beans and lentils on the table

Thanks for the step by step of your thrilling Tuesday Emma 😴😅😑 Feel like I can sleep easy tonight now knowing James played with his table for 40 mins then peepo for 20 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Let's all take 5 to appreciate James's "narration of his small world play is adorable" Wtf I bet she writes up a report and marks him out of 10

Reactions: 2
Well her post popped up several times when I was scrolling Instagram and not once did I see a comment asking why we need a run down of her boring day.

So I'm going to presume she's been reading here 😂
Because she doesn't normally delete comments like that either haha

I think she totally misses the point.... Her life isn't particularly boring...she's a regular mum. It's her mundane posts that are the problem. And the fact we don't need to know the ins and outs of her day in such detail.

Reactions: 8
I hate when you get the " I got a horrible comment, so I blocked them and deleted it" no you didn't you read tattle whilst having a long hot bath. Keep on Enjoying being Emma just tell it to your face.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.