Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
She's like a female Adrian Mole, she sees herself as some sort of pained intellectual.. when in reality she's a moany martyr, who milks the joy out of absolutely everything, down to the last drop

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15

NormaBates

Chatty Member
Screenshot_20211216_124743.jpg

Oooh can hardly wait...
Wonder if it's steak and blow job night for John!?
It is Xmas after all 😝

• Haha
Reactions: 15

TruthTeller1036

Chatty Member
I get that Christmas doesn’t have to be about the huge gifts etc but her saying they had to buy James’ presents second hand then seeing the amount of money the last few months she has spent on complete and utter crap for herself has really annoyed me. Like surely if she hadn’t of bought all the crap they’d be able to afford it. A kid with like 3 presents doesn’t sit right with me, my 9 month old has got more and he doesn’t even understand Christmas :( just makes me feel a bit sad

Reactions: 14

TruthTeller1036

Chatty Member
“That’s all they need or they’ll be overwhelmed” bloody hell Christmas must be a laugh in their household. Bet the irons the wrapping paper out to use again and makes sure James doesn’t rip it

She’ll also be the type to tell them Santa isn’t real early so that she gets the credit and thanks for the presents. Really do feel sorry for the childhood they’re gonna have

toastedwoofles

Chatty Member
Sorry I'm fucking furious at those moaning stories where she still somehow looks smug?!

I've typed and retyped too many versions of my rant so I'm just going to summarize it to - Emma just look on the fucking bright side, you're living many peoples dream! 😡

Justheretolurk

Chatty Member
She’s a very typical teacher isn’t she. Thinks she’s running the world
Bit harsh. I’m a teacher and I certainly don’t think I’m running the world. I’m also NOTHING like Emma but I’d say I’m a pretty typical teacher. I’d say she’s absolutely not a typical teacher, she’s self centred and deluded.

Happyholly

VIP Member
For gods sake! Quit being a miserable cunt Emma and buy the poor kid an advent calendar. He's not going to become monsterous becausr of a tiny chocolate.

• Haha
  • Heart

QueenG2019

"Tomorrow I'll be glad to drop J&H at nursery and go to work" 😔

Thread suggestion:

Every day is moan, moan, moan. Would rather spend time with other kids than her own.

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
She's not stressing about her weight at all?

It's all she does. Talk about food and weight, think about it. If she's not stressing about it at all, she would've have set a target to get to by Christmas.
She's a liar. She's put 2lbs on so she feels fat so doesn't want to go to her Christmas meal, that's the real reason.

I think Emmaneezer will be visited by three ghosts this Christmas 😵

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13

WhatABore

VIP Member
"I'm not remotely bothered by the comment I shared on my stories..."
But continues to go on about it, makes several stories about it and now a whole post 😂
Nope, you're not bothered at all 😂

halloweenbean

What wow factor does that tree have to a small person? How can she be so thick. Where are the brights lights, tinsel? It’s boring. She just finds the way to suck the fun out of everything.

Justheretolurk

Chatty Member
Sod the eggs, if she goes on about her “postpartum hair” one more time I’m going to go find her and fucking shave the lot off 🤬

• Haha

Acorncollecter

VIP Member
And it will take us exactly 23 minutes & we'll do 2546 steps. When we get back we will complete another carefully planned thing 😴😴
And because of those steps....I can suck a piece of my Sarah chocolate and then spit the other half ready for tomorrow.

• Haha

Justheretolurk

Chatty Member
I get that Christmas doesn’t have to be about the huge gifts etc but her saying they had to buy James’ presents second hand then seeing the amount of money the last few months she has spent on complete and utter crap for herself has really annoyed me. Like surely if she hadn’t of bought all the crap they’d be able to afford it. A kid with like 3 presents doesn’t sit right with me, my 9 month old has got more and he doesn’t even understand Christmas :( just makes me feel a bit sad
It really pisses me off. She needs to get her priorities right. It’s one thing if you’re buying second hand to be more environmentally friendly but to buy because you can’t afford it but can afford sarah’s creative kitchen chocolate and overpriced bath bombs is just ridiculous. I’d rather my child have the presents they dream of and I forgo my luxuries because their happiness is the most important thing to me. A jumper is not a Christmas present that a child will enjoy! That’s for no one’s benefit than hers. Poor kids.