Enjoying Being Emma #3 Always moaning about James and John. Everyday something's wrong

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just don't have the energy to be doing that daily. My kids play. Even my 10 month old plays independently and has done for months.

She's constantly on top of James. Whenever she posts photos or a video of what he's doing, her hand is in it or she's so close to him constantly.
I don't think she's ever posted a photo from a distance with her sitting on the sofa and he's just playing.
Even with Hattie she's never just on the floor by herself, she's on top of them both within arms reach 24/7
Haha coincidence that she has put a video of him playing in the kitchen while she sits on the sofa?! 😂
She absolutely has to control everything, it’s so sad. The shopping basket game; James wanted to match the monster card to the monster on the shopping list. Nope, it HAD to go on the basket card. Why? Why not just let him do it how he wants to do it?! Poor kid isn’t allowed an imagination or to adapt his play 😔

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She's draining me today with her minute by minute run down of her day 😴

But I suppose I've watched every single one so jokes on me 🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She's draining me today with her minute by minute run down of her day 😴

But I suppose I've watched every single one so jokes on me 🤡
Talk about proving your point. 😆😆😆

She is the most boring turd ever. I'd hate a friend like that. Imagine going out for a meal with her. She would finish in 5 mins after pushing most to one side and then only eating a few mouthfuls.

Reactions: 5
Will eat half a cookie but only allows herself to lick the coleslaw.
Could've eaten double the amount of coleslaw for half that cookie Emma

Reactions: 6
Sometimes I genuinely feel sorry for her. Imagine having a life where you feel you can’t eat bleeping coleslaw with your jacket spud. Jesus Christ.
I try not to pass comment on the parenting things too much as I don’t have kids. Yet again she’s having a bath and early night. God help her when she’s back at work.

Reactions: 7
New to this thread. Had to come and say duck ME she's so boring. Why does she think anyone needs a minute by minute run down of her boring AF days? 😴

Reactions: 5
Why is she posting soooooo much today? I wonder if she's trying to boost her content for more paid promotions

Reactions: 1
"I'm not remotely bothered by the comment I shared on my stories..."
But continues to go on about it, makes several stories about it and now a whole post 😂
Nope, you're not bothered at all 😂

Reactions: 13
There must be secret eating going on surely. There’s no way she’s that size with what she supposedly eats. She obviously enjoys baking, as do I, but I know not to do it often as the temptation is too much. Her habits are obviously not working.

Reactions: 4
Why does the boy always have to watch kids TV? Am I alone in letting my kids watch some things that aren't animated or child centred? My little boy is a similar age to hers and yes he watches some TV but we've also had some of the Olympics on and we've spoken lots about that, he's really interested.

Reactions: 3
"I'm not remotely bothered by the comment I shared on my stories..."
But continues to go on about it, makes several stories about it and now a whole post 😂
Nope, you're not bothered at all 😂
AND we heard him talking just to prove there's nothing wrong with him. She's a very odd and I feel suffering from PND or something.

Reactions: 1
She’s loving banging on about them making an ‘anonymous’ account - Emma, mate, it might surprise you but we don’t all feel the need share every single detail of our lives?! she’s totally comfortable publishing their username though… and it wasn’t even a nasty comment! if you don’t want people to ask you questions then make your account private…

also she’s saying she’s not remotely bothered but she posted four stories directly about it then followed it with THIRTY SIX stories of her day and a post trying to prove a point 🤦🏼‍♀️ ok we believe you x

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
What's all this talk about licking coleslaw?? I'll be expecting to see her pissed out of her head, crawling around on her knees, licking coleslaw out of a kebab box on the floor or something

***like that would happen with this boring stiff 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 8
What's all this talk about licking coleslaw?? I'll be expecting to see her pissed out of her head, crawling around on her knees, licking coleslaw out of a kebab box on the floor or something

Sadly she just had a jacket potato and “had a small taste” of the coleslaw side. No drunk coleslaw shenanigans, she’s teetotal don’t you know. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4

She said she was very good and only had a small taste of the coleslaw 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.