Enjoying Being Emma #3 Always moaning about James and John. Everyday something's wrong

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm sure she said before that she always has a packet of chocolate digestives in the fridge that she eats whenever she has to get up during the night or early

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I'm sure she said before that she always has a packet of chocolate digestives in the fridge that she eats whenever she has to get up during the night or early
I’m still in shock that she pays £1.50 for a pack of chocolate digestives. Why? They normally cost me about 40p from Aldi…

Reactions: 5
bleeping hell her nursery aged child DARED to run around Iceland 😂 why does she have no understanding of children? On top of being a child who doesn't understand how to be 'sensible' he's probably bored shitless and under-stimulated 🙄

I'm surprised she didn't have his 'shopping list' game pre-prepared to entertain him around the shop...

Reactions: 7
bleeping hell her nursery aged child DARED to run around Iceland 😂 why does she have no understanding of children? On top of being a child who doesn't understand how to be 'sensible' he's probably bored shitless and under-stimulated 🙄

I'm surprised she didn't have his 'shopping list' game pre-prepared to entertain him around the shop...
It's not like she's ever tried to teach him to walk sensibly or hold hands or anything though because he's always on reins!
Poor kid senses a bit of freedom and bolts!
I'd do the same 😂

She just gives us more ammunition. The kids spent his life either walking on reigns or in a pushchair. He hasn’t been taught boundaries! My son has never ran around a supermarket or any where if I say ‘walk with me, hold my hand’. He just does it. I’ve used reigns a few times in busy shopping malls (as I get panicky when reminded of stories such as Jamie Bulger 😢) but generally I just hold his hand. However, she’s a control freak and needs to be holding the reigns all the time (literally), instead of just allowing James to learn the right thing and automatically know to hold mummy’s hand or the trolley.

Reactions: 6
My boy is 3 and never had a problem with him running off and I have never used reigns. If he doesn't sit in the trolley he will walk around with me, hold hands or help push the trolley. Her parenting is causing him to retaliate and it will only get worse as he grows up.

I reckon she makes weird decisions about eating chocolate biscuits but won’t eat eg coleslaw because she won’t know the syn value of the coleslaw. Something like those biscuits are measured so she knows exactly how many calories, but a dollop of coleslaw on her plate could be anywhere from 5-20 syns depending on how it’s made and how much there is. It’s definitely an unhealthy way of seeing food, but I think that’s why.

I'm another one who's never really used reins. I have two that are older than James. A 9 year old and an almost 4 year old.
Both knew and were taught to hold hands ect. Never have they ran off. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Even if they werent holding hands. Still wouldn't run

Reactions: 5
How can someone who longed for children hate being a mother this much? All she does is piss and moan about everything they do, especially James. I feel so sorry for them. Children do not automatically know things. They have to be taught and seeing as he can't breathe without consent how can she be surprised?! Also a small child having a moment in a shop is not the drama that requires eating a load of kit kats. It happens! Speak to him and make the expectations in the shop clear. She is something else! I bet she shouted at him and is now stropping.

Reactions: 10
"I'm exhausted after having James home all week"
Didn't she post the other day about him being in nursery and then nursery were able to have him longer or did I imagine it?

But also.. She makes it sound like a huge deal having her own child at home?
"I'm exhausted after having James home all week" 🙄🙄

Does she never spend time with John?
He gets home between 6 and 7 and she's straight in the bath and then straight to bed.
Do they ever see each other?

Reactions: 9
"I'm exhausted after having James home all week"
Didn't she post the other day about him being in nursery and then nursery were able to have him longer or did I imagine it?

But also.. She makes it sound like a huge deal having her own child at home?
"I'm exhausted after having James home all week" 🙄🙄

Does she never spend time with John?
He gets home between 6 and 7 and she's straight in the bath and then straight to bed.
Do they ever see each other?
Yep, she definitely had him in at least one day as she took Hattie swimming and then extended his day so she didn’t have to pick him up after.
Who knows re John, he only gets mentioned when he’s done something wrong, it’s entirely possible he doesn’t live there, just rocks up occasionally to mess up her idea of the perfect home 😂

• Haha
Maybe her and John are having a rocky time and he isn’t wanting to be around her. Lord knows I wouldn’t given what I see her post; she sucks the positivity out of everything she does! It must be draining to be that boring in life, her work colleagues must be counting down the days until the fun stops and she walks back into the building.

I'm calling bull on her transformation pic. She's narrowed the pics and is standing in a totally different angle in the one where she's supposed to be 3 stone lighter. I know it could be hidden because she has a lot of loose skin, but people have seen her out and about and said she looks twice the size of what she portrays

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.