Enjoying Being Emma #3 Always moaning about James and John. Everyday something's wrong

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Iā€™ve noticed sheā€™s turned her likes numbers off and it now says ā€˜and othersā€™ā€¦ finally realised theyā€™re embarrassing Emma?

Reactions: 3
Iā€™ve just realised Freddieā€™s Flowers are Ā£25 a bunch! Yet another unnecessary luxury despite her ā€œstruggling financiallyā€ and not allowing her kids anything niceā€¦

Reactions: 5
In other news. Those sausages look bleeping rank. Theyā€™d have a field day with that meal on rate my plate šŸ¤®

Reactions: 4
Does John not do any housework? Or does she just like to make out that she is a poor overworked super mum? 'The beds weren't going to change themselves' is probably a dig at him, but why couldn't he help do it šŸ¤” maybe he doesn't do stuff to her standards.

Reactions: 3
Does John not do any housework? Or does she just like to make out that she is a poor overworked super mum? 'The beds weren't going to change themselves' is probably a dig at him, but why couldn't he help do it šŸ¤” maybe he doesn't do stuff to her standards.
He doesnā€™t get the chance, sheā€™s too busy getting up at 4.45 to do it. Maybe sheā€™ll let him clean the fridgeā€¦

Reactions: 5
I thought this too.
She was the same when she was working too. Listing all the things she'd done in a day. Never mentioned anything John had done though

Reactions: 1
I think John works away/long hours so she feels as though she has to do it all. Tbf I work full time but because my partner works a lot of nights I do the majority of the housework. But I donā€™t feel the need to moan on social media or make sly digs. Jobs need doing, get on with it. Getting fed up with moaning about the children too - she ached to have children but dreads James not going to nursery.

Reactions: 2
Ffs so she changed a double bed, toddler bed and a cot sheet get a grip woman I did three double covers, sheets and pillowcases and the dogs bed do you hear me going on about it? course not I do the same every week, I've even trained my kids to strip there beds and bring the dirty washing down (or chuck it over the banister) how the hell did she manage when. She was working full time.

Just need to add that the dog has just spewed all over my bed so I'm changing it again, still not taking to insta to moan about it will just have a large glass of wine instead

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.