Enjoying Being Emma #3 Always moaning about James and John. Everyday something's wrong

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
AND we heard him talking just to prove there's nothing wrong with him. She's a very odd and I feel suffering from PND or something.
This is another situation where people continue to act the same as they always has and people label it as PND.
Emma has always been this way.
The stuff she's doing, she's always done before kids. It was just focused on her food and how small her clothes were instead.

Sorry, not to aim it at you. It just grates on me when PND gets thrown around so easy when people are just acting the same way they've always been but because they've just had a child, people label it as PND when they're just dicks.

Reactions: 5
This is another situation where people continue to act the same as they always has and people label it as PND.
Emma has always been this way.
The stuff she's doing, she's always done before kids. It was just focused on her food and how small her clothes were instead.

Sorry, not to aim it at you. It just grates on me when PND gets thrown around so easy when people are just acting the same way they've always been but because they've just had a child, people label it as PND when they're just dicks.
I'm not insulted at all. I never knew her before children so just wondered if she was depressed with something like PND and needed to control everything to cope.
The way she went on yesterday to prove her point was quite extreme. And obvious she comes on here.

Reactions: 6
60% of people that voted on her box said they didn't struggle without planned activities 😂 that backfired on her then ahahaha

One of the messages I received yesterday after she tagged the account in her stories 😂

How do these people think they're better than 'trolls'

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
60% of people that voted on her box said they didn't struggle without planned activities 😂 that backfired on her then ahahaha

One of the messages I received yesterday after she tagged the account in her stories 😂

They’re bloody hypocrites aren’t they. Also, messages can be read in various ways. Read the message she received in a positive, questioning tone. It sounds different. Everything is how we perceive it to be, clearly Emma is paranoid to tit about her life

Reactions: 4

It always makes me laugh that any message that is sent to a ‘troll account’ is so much more awful than anything that’s ever said on here!!

Reactions: 3

That’s an impressive pot kettle message, isn’t it! Perhaps you should forward that on to Emma and and point out that her displaying the profile name has caused a witch hunt which is all her fault for being petty when you just asked a genuine question!!

Reactions: 4
That’s an impressive pot kettle message, isn’t it! Perhaps you should forward that on to Emma and and point out that her displaying the profile name has caused a witch hunt which is all her fault for being petty when you just asked a genuine question!!
She said I can't hold her responsible for the messages 😂

I mean, I never said I did anyway but 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She said I can't hold her responsible for the messages 😂

I mean, I never said I did anyway but 😂
Imagine if you took the messages literally (maybe you had autism and asked a genuine question, worded it very directly and now can’t understand why people are telling you off) though and then took your own life because of the bad messages. Emma would be responsible then. As a teacher, she should be more understanding that some people are very direct and call a spade a spade. Shitting yourself now aren’t you Emma, ya daft bint. Imagine being that paranoid and controlling that you waste a whole day with your kids to video every moment to try and prove some people who don’t know you wrong. Sad.

Reactions: 5
Imagine if you took the messages literally (maybe you had autism and asked a genuine question, worded it very directly and now can’t understand why people are telling you off) though and then took your own life because of the bad messages. Emma would be responsible then. As a teacher, she should be more understanding that some people are very direct and call a spade a spade. Shitting yourself now aren’t you Emma, ya daft bint. Imagine being that paranoid and controlling that you waste a whole day with your kids to video every moment to try and prove some people who don’t know you wrong. Sad.
You make a really valid point. But she’s done tit like this before, putting kids names from her class on her Instagram grid, mentioning them and their difficulties specifically. How she doesn’t get pulled into the heads office and ripped a new one for that I don’t know! Seems like she feels she can say what she likes and big herself up whilst making others feel small, but people can’t do the same!

I though James was off nursery again for the week. Or did I imagine that 🤔

You make a really valid point. But she’s done tit like this before, putting kids names from her class on her Instagram grid, mentioning them and their difficulties specifically. How she doesn’t get pulled into the heads office and ripped a new one for that I don’t know! Seems like she feels she can say what she likes and big herself up whilst making others feel small, but people can’t do the same!
It's like when a parent commented on one of her posts saying her child thinks she's a great teacher or whatever and she replied with "Thanks. He's a good kid he just needs to apply himself and focus more"

Or something along those lines 😂

• Wow
I though James was off nursery again for the week. Or did I imagine that 🤔

It's like when a parent commented on one of her posts saying her child thinks she's a great teacher or whatever and she replied with "Thanks. He's a good kid he just needs to apply himself and focus more"

Or something along those lines 😂
Exactly! Your Instagram isn’t a parent consultation platform!

I think she’s playing the angles well in her progress photo of she pulled the leggings up in the first one she’d look pretty much the same! Why the need to have strangers online say wow you look great? Never something I’ll understand

Reactions: 7
I think she’s playing the angles well in her progress photo of she pulled the leggings up in the first one she’d look pretty much the same! Why the need to have strangers online say wow you look great? Never something I’ll understand
I thought this too. The angle is slightly different and I noticed she's tucked more of her loose skin in in the second

Reactions: 2
I just keep looking at her foot and wondering what an earth is going on… does she have webbed feet? And why is her little toe on top of her foot?
She is certainly playing the angles well, you can clearly see there’s not 3st difference, it’s so sad that her self worth is defined on a strangers opinion- one that she couldn’t care less about given she never replied last time 🤷🏼‍♀️

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
I just keep looking at her foot and wondering what an earth is going on… does she have webbed feet? And why is her little toe on top of her foot?
She is certainly playing the angles well, you can clearly see there’s not 3st difference, it’s so sad that her self worth is defined on a strangers opinion- one that she couldn’t care less about given she never replied last time 🤷🏼‍♀️
That webbed feet comment just made me crack up, whilstsitting alone in Starbucks lol

• Haha
I’m pretty sure if you buy yourself a “treat” daily (or more than daily) it’s no longer a treat and just stuff you bought.

Reactions: 8
Surely she doesn't need to treat herself every time she hits a target,
Emptying the dishwasher =treat
Hoovered =treat
Changed the bed=treat
Looked after kids=treat

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I noticed she posted 2 pictures this morning and then deleted them both.
I've also noticed a lot of the time, she will upload something and then go write the caption after already posting it

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.