Enjoying Being Emma #3 Always moaning about James and John. Everyday something's wrong

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's so organised she's bought James children in need top for next year? šŸ™„

Reactions: 5
There is no way on earth that J said ā€˜no thank you mummy I tiredā€™ šŸ˜‚ why does she paint this picture of a perfect child. Why canā€™t he just be a typical 3 year old?!

Reactions: 8
Why can't she manage her 2 children at a pumpkin patch? H can go in a carrier šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø She must think single parents never leave the house.

Reactions: 9
Why can't she manage her 2 children at a pumpkin patch? H can go in a carrier šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø She must think single parents never leave the house.
I think she really can't be arsed with the kids. She wants the pretty pictures and the title of mum but she would rather be in bed looking at Cath Kidston shite

Reactions: 10
Fml she is suuuuccchhhh a fun sponge!!! Don't get me wrong, kids don't need piles and piles of Christmas presents but 'They already have a couple of presents and that's all they need or they'll be overwhelmed' is just a bit tit isn't it. No chocolate advent calanders allowed either. I just can't deal šŸ˜©

• Sad
Reactions: 11
James is 3 in January, I think he can handle more than 2 presents. She sent that big box of advent presents (think she said it was alcohol) to her mum and sister but her kids get just a couple of things. I think last year James just got a jumper and some books šŸ˜”

• Sad
ā€œThatā€™s all they need or theyā€™ll be overwhelmedā€ bloody hell Christmas must be a laugh in their household. Bet the irons the wrapping paper out to use again and makes sure James doesnā€™t rip it

Sheā€™ll also be the type to tell them Santa isnā€™t real early so that she gets the credit and thanks for the presents. Really do feel sorry for the childhood theyā€™re gonna have

Reactions: 14
Those poor bloody children. She sucks the fun out of everything! She is a total grinch! 2 presents?!? It's Christmas! Miserable cow!

Bet she doesn't have only 2 gifts. She will need her expensive Sarah's chocolate and more bubble bath.

Reactions: 7
Why buy so much in advance she's always banging on about how hard it is on maternity pay surely she will be back to full pay by Hattie birthday, she's always buying the kids clothes in Bigger sizes for next year, I bet she has a cellar full of bottled water, pasta and tins.

I feel so unbelievably sad for her children. Sheā€™s such a Debbie downer all the time and sucks the joy out of every thing. Why on earth would you want to ruin Xmas for 2 small children but being such a mood hoover. Itā€™s very clear that her needs always come above the children. She canā€™t spend money on them but will drop Ā£50 on chocolate for herself, Ā£50 on shampoo. Itā€™s a ridiculous situation. Sheā€™s so selfish.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Her kids will feel like tit and realise they get treated differently when they're old enough to understand what a miserable cow their own mother is, when they visit the homes of their friends (if they're allowed)

Does Emma actually know she's not the protagonist in some gothic, dark melodrama? She can crack a smile once in a while. She must see her kids as second best to her if she will happily spunk Ā£40 on some tit melted chocolate, then buy her kids two things for Christmas. Horrible witch!!

Reactions: 6
I don't understand why she posted those weird monologue birth stories??
Were they in relation to something or just totally random?

Reactions: 4
Sheā€™s either tight as duck or has to control EVERYTHING.
My baby is due a week before Christmas and Iā€™ve already been given a handful of Christmas gifts already šŸ™ƒ Iā€™ve asked people not to buy as they will literally be a tiny baby with no need for gifts just yet.
my nephew is the same age as James and heā€™s of the age where everything is just so exciting and magical, heā€™s absolutely beside himself thinking of Christmas and Santaā€¦ poor James only getting 2 presents!! Overpriced chocolate, bath bombs, neom, neals yard for herself but some piss poor effort for her kidsā€¦ makes me so sad.

Reactions: 3
I don't understand why she posted those weird monologue birth stories??
Were they in relation to something or just totally random?
Just so you know how tough her life is! She had to give birth and then look after them...i hope she kept the receipt

• Haha
Sheā€™s either tight as duck or has to control EVERYTHING.
My baby is due a week before Christmas and Iā€™ve already been given a handful of Christmas gifts already šŸ™ƒ Iā€™ve asked people not to buy as they will literally be a tiny baby with no need for gifts just yet.
my nephew is the same age as James and heā€™s of the age where everything is just so exciting and magical, heā€™s absolutely beside himself thinking of Christmas and Santaā€¦ poor James only getting 2 presents!! Overpriced chocolate, bath bombs, neom, neals yard for herself but some piss poor effort for her kidsā€¦ makes me so sad.
It breaks my heart when I know how excited my little girl is this year whose only a few months younger. Weā€™ve definitely spoilt her this year but we always purge the toys and send them to the charity shop/womens shelter in the hope that they bring another little one as much joy as they did mine. It just makes me sad that it isnā€™t a case of thatā€™s all they can afford, itā€™s all she will give him šŸ˜’ kids get overwhelmed but itā€™s one day of the year. Anything to keep to routine and make him as easy to look after as possible. šŸ˜©

Iā€™m beginning to wonder if J has unmentioned (and there is absolutely no need to!) additional needs.
Poor sleep, poor speech, driven by routine, no interest in toys. Absolutely nothing wrong if he has, but what a use of her platform could be to informā€¦ or if she hasā€¦

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.