Enjoying Being Emma #3 Always moaning about James and John. Everyday something's wrong

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her husband isn’t there for whatever reason and I’ve noticed she’s made little subtle digs and moans about the kids today. Probably trying to make him feel bad/guilty

Reactions: 4
Her husband isn’t there for whatever reason and I’ve noticed she’s made little subtle digs and moans about the kids today. Probably trying to make him feel bad/guilty
I feel so sad reading her posts and stories today. Those babies were so longed for and wanted, yet all she does is moan about how unsettled they are and how she gets no sleep.

Reactions: 9
I feel it’s gonna be a long week of ‘woe is me’ posts, johns been gone less than 24hrs and she’s already started moaning and making digs that he isn’t there and how chaotic and hard it was..

Reactions: 7
I feel so sorry for John having to read this. Bet the poor guy feels like tit for having to leave them and she does her very best to make him feel that way it seems

I feel so sad reading her posts and stories today. Those babies were so longed for and wanted, yet all she does is moan about how unsettled they are and how she gets no sleep.
but she posted her sleep and she gets more than me and I’ve only got one baby😂🥴

Reactions: 5
Maybe if she has resorted to drinking alcohol or coffee by the end of the week she might enjoy being emma a bit more 🙄

• Haha
If my kids slept through from 6.45/7.30 until 5:30 I would take that as amazing. I’d go to bed at 9.30 and consider my self to have had a full nights kip. How long does she want her kids to sleep for? James had a nap in the day. He’s old enough to start moving away from naps, maybe that will help his early wakings- it certainly helped my son. Those babies were longed for like someone said earlier in the thread, but she just moans and moans. Being a mum is tough (I currently have covid with two kids during half term, I need to sleep!) but millions have done it before and millions are doing it now. You get on with it, without complaining. I don’t know why she doesn’t just go to stay with her mum more with the kids, whilst she’s on leave. I bet John could do with a break from her whinging.

Reactions: 6
I love a bath, probably too much! But honestly having a bath this early in the day... All she seems to do is complain or have a bath... 🤦🏻‍♀️

She's a miserable cow. Before she had kids she was always moaning. I used to think it was because she was sad about the miscarriages. It was sad of course, but I think this is just her. She moans about anything and everything. She's just a martyr and she absolutely loves it.

Reactions: 9
I've always thought she's miserable. In all her before photos, especially ones that others have taken, she's always sitting there miserable.
I 100% think she thought losing weight would solve all her issues but if anything, it's made her more miserable

Reactions: 8
The way she writes things is so weird.. "Hattie was screaming to let me know she wasn't happy" "Hattie was starting to say I'm hungry"

Reactions: 4
Going to buy the man a chocolate bar is such an Emma thing to do. I'm all for being grateful and appreciating when people help out but a thank you is never enough with her. I've still not got over the gifts John got for looking after his own kid!

Cafuffle? If today's stories are an indication of what she's going to be up to this week then I for one can't wait😂 she is cringe worthy her husbands won a chocolate watch getting away for a week, how many times will she mention. How often James asks for his Dad I find it amazing someone who deals with teenagers day to day can't cope with her own kids, I'd gladly swop my teenagers.

Reactions: 6
I have a feeling she will be one of them teachers that the kids control and send into a nervous breakdown. I can fully see her having a crying melt down when she goes back and wouldn't be surprised if it's happened alot before.

Eating at almost 9pm! Oh god the horror. Most nights we don’t eat until 8.15 or later as I put my child to bed and stay with her til she’s sleeping then I start cooking.
The candle thing also made me roll my eyes today. ‘If I was spending money on myself’ not being able to afford something you want, fair enough, but she didn’t say that she just made herself sound like a martyr who wasn’t allowed to spend anything on something she wanted as mothers must suffer candleless existences. Just buy the bloody candle!

Eating at almost 9pm! Oh god the horror. Most nights we don’t eat until 8.15 or later as I put my child to bed and stay with her til she’s sleeping then I start cooking.
The candle thing also made me roll my eyes today. ‘If I was spending money on myself’ not being able to afford something you want, fair enough, but she didn’t say that she just made herself sound like a martyr who wasn’t allowed to spend anything on something she wanted as mothers must suffer candleless existences. Just buy the bloody candle!
She's the definition of a bloody martyr. Poor me looking after my own kids whilst my husband is working....🙄🙄
She must have spent £5/6 in M&S on her dinner, why not buy the candle and just have a sandwich at home???
ARRRRRGGGHHHH she's so bleeping annoying

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.