Enjoying Being Emma #3 Always moaning about James and John. Everyday something's wrong

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m beginning to wonder if J has unmentioned (and there is absolutely no need to!) additional needs.
Poor sleep, poor speech, driven by routine, no interest in toys. Absolutely nothing wrong if he has, but what a use of her platform could be to inform… or if she has…
I don't like mentioning things when I only see what she posts, but I'm a special needs teacher and a lot of what she's posted about James, I've wondered the same.

Although the speech won't be helped by him having a dummy in his mouth all the time! 😑

Reactions: 4
I’m beginning to wonder if J has unmentioned (and there is absolutely no need to!) additional needs.
Poor sleep, poor speech, driven by routine, no interest in toys. Absolutely nothing wrong if he has, but what a use of her platform could be to inform… or if she has…
To be fair to him - does he actually get much choice and say in what he plays with and the routine does he?
My daughter is 3 with poor speech but is deemed ‘age appropriate’ by speech and language, she is allowed to play in her room with whatever she wants - I love the few minutes of peace to enjoy my coffee! She is also busy creating her list for Santa - and it has more than 2 things on it already 🤣

To be fair to him - does he actually get much choice and say in what he plays with and the routine does he?
My daughter is 3 with poor speech but is deemed ‘age appropriate’ by speech and language, she is allowed to play in her room with whatever she wants - I love the few minutes of peace to enjoy my coffee! She is also busy creating her list for Santa - and it has more than 2 things on it already 🤣
She’s seriously stunting his development in her ways. So sad to see.

I don't like mentioning things when I only see what she posts, but I'm a special needs teacher and a lot of what she's posted about James, I've wondered the same.

Although the speech won't be helped by him having a dummy in his mouth all the time! 😑
Hello fellow SEN teacher 👋🏽

Reactions: 2
Only two presents for a 3 year old for xmas 🥺😲😩 that's so sad. The mean witch.
I get why she wouldn't buy much for the baby but her son should be so excited and getting a few nice things to open!!

Only two presents for a 3 year old for xmas 🥺😲😩 that's so sad. The mean witch.
I get why she wouldn't buy much for the baby but her son should be so excited and getting a few nice things to open!!
And then he stays excited all day and wnts to play with them and doesn't nap.....have you lost the run of yourself🤣

Reactions: 1
She’s either tight as duck or has to control EVERYTHING.
My baby is due a week before Christmas and I’ve already been given a handful of Christmas gifts already 🙃 I’ve asked people not to buy as they will literally be a tiny baby with no need for gifts just yet.
my nephew is the same age as James and he’s of the age where everything is just so exciting and magical, he’s absolutely beside himself thinking of Christmas and Santa… poor James only getting 2 presents!! Overpriced chocolate, bath bombs, neom, neals yard for herself but some piss poor effort for her kids… makes me so sad.
my baby will be 9 months old Christmas Day and he’s definitely got more than 3 presents off us and the rest of his family🙈

• Heart
Reactions: 1
I feel so unbelievably sad for her children. She’s such a Debbie downer all the time and sucks the joy out of every thing. Why on earth would you want to ruin Xmas for 2 small children but being such a mood hoover. It’s very clear that her needs always come above the children. She can’t spend money on them but will drop £50 on chocolate for herself, £50 on shampoo. It’s a ridiculous situation. She’s so selfish.
Tbf, the hair loss shampoo she's harping on about is £20 for the shampoo and conditioner..did you see her post the other day with the picture of the hair on the bath? It was like half a wig so tbf I'd spend money on shampoo and conditioner 🥴

My son has autism and from a few things she's shared I've thought the same.

I bought one of those things that you cuff to your hand or the buggy and then the kid wears the other bit but I found my 2.5 year old seemed to fall over much more when I used it? I’m trying to just slowly build trust around hand holding and walking freely. I never liked reins but knowing how fast toddlers can move I understand why people use them sometimes but if you use them all the time it’s surely making the child more vulnerable as they aren’t learning any road sense etc and may be more inclined to run off when they do get freedom? My daughter holds my hand sometimes even when I say she is free to walk by herself but I imagine she would be a bit more reluctant to do this if she never got any freedom.

Why can’t she use a buggy board near roads and allow him freedom in the included spaces? So much control…

I think if you're posting a recipe to 41k people. She should actually credit Jane's Patisserie 😂

Reactions: 7
The number of presents for a small child I think depends on what you get from friends and family. My daughter was 2 last Xmas and we got her about 10 presents (one bigger one then smaller ones alongside) and a stocking but tbh with the amount she got from family etc it was totally overwhelming and took us 3 days to open them all. I will probably buy less this year, well that’s my intention anyway but we will see! I’ll also have a newborn this year as I’m due in 3 weeks and honestly have no idea if I will buy them anything! Is there any point at that age? (Apart from a wee Xmas outfit of course)
But she does seem to be a complete fun sponge the way she goes about it. All the ‘fun’ is very organised and controlled and i feel like she would be the kind to stop an activity if they were getting too excited 😬

Reactions: 3
Christ! Only Emma would make her family’s Easter chocolate last til October

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Wow, way to go and blame James for spoiling Halloween. Not sure many children would eat that tea she made.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Surely when you bake as often as she does you would of used up any left over chocolate ages ago.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.