Enjoying Being Emma #3 Always moaning about James and John. Everyday something's wrong

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Those pumpkin prints are too perfect for a 2 year old to have done. I'm guessing james just watched or she has binned his ones

Reactions: 10
She never seems to have friends over or go to a baby group. Maybe she boasts too much and people avoid her. I think I would.

Reactions: 6
Feeling ‘brave’ to use paints again with 1 child. She really is such a massive bore. Try doing painting with 30 6 year olds all at once!

Reactions: 7
James enjoyed his time with Bob and Tim and Betty and Sarah and Michael and Fred and Janet and Wendy and Lewis and Linda.
😴😴😴

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Maybe now that she’s knocking back a load of pain meds she’ll be more exciting. I’ve never known anyone so plagued by illness and headaches.

Reactions: 9
She's been moaning (passive aggressively) all week about John going to Germany,
"oh how she hopes she'll manage with 2 kids and her painful head/hip/back/shoulder" 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄
Your not going to war Emma

Last edited:
I bet she checks her students social media, even when she is off on leave

Reactions: 5
She can cope with a class of teenagers, but can't handle the thought of being on her own two, why didn't she go down to her mums this week or stay longer?

Reactions: 6
Set everything up for bathtime? At 1:30pm? What even needs setting up for running a bath??

It's when she says "He's eventually down for a nap"
He clearly doesn't want/need one. Stop trying to force it on him

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.