Enjoying Being Emma #3 Always moaning about James and John. Everyday something's wrong

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Slimming world need to sort out how their awards are given, she definitely shouldn't of recieved that one.
Also.. stop forcing J to nap. He didn't have a nap then slept til 6am, how can she not see the correlation!

Reactions: 9
She always says how James ate her breakfast or she had to share hers and he refused his or whatever.
Does she not know how to tell him no?

Reactions: 6
I noticed the other day when she was talking about postpartum hair loss. And she said in her post that she knows you lose the hair because of trauma and it shows how much trauma giving birth causes.

Now, I'm not sure where she got this from but I thought everyone knew it was down to the hormones changing as during pregnancy, hormones cause your hair, usually to thicken. And afterwards is basically losing the excess. (some more obviously).

Reactions: 10
I don't get why she's bathing those kids at 3pm, isn't that for pre bedtime when you want to get them sleepy?? She treats it like an afternoon activity, so weird. Surely a walk or something would be better

Reactions: 5
View attachment 855987
Why wouldn't she put a negative slant on it 🙄🙄🙄🙄
I genuinely don’t understand?! It took her a while to have 2 successful pregnancies with some losses along the way which must be devastating but to then moan about her kids all the time, how her kids impact her day, how she can’t have a long bath and how she misses work so much…. bleeping hell

Reactions: 8
She just seems so unhappy today. Misery piled upon misery. It’s sad to see. I hope she has someone in the real world to help her.

Reactions: 2
She’s such a Xmas fun sponge sounds like will be full of festive fun at her house with there 1 present and a book!

Reactions: 1
Would you all like a run down of what I've done today? It's really exciting things like unloading the dishwasher and hoovering upstairs. No? Oh, why ever not!
Also, kids interests change over the year, that's why they get more than one present, because they like a new character or a new type of toy to play with, that's not spoiling them, it's encouraging their imagination and helping them develop in all sorts of ways. As a teacher surely she should realise this!!!!!

Reactions: 9
I know if my heating had been broken for this long I would have bought a space heater by now!!! Something else to moan about lol

So she’s ordered herself a Sarah’s Kitchen Advent Calender… full of chocolate….. but James can’t have one?

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
I swear the other week she said she didn't like onion? Which is why she didn't have the sauce even though she liked it 🤔 now she's putting in onion instead of leeks because she doesn't like leeks🤔
Did I imagine this? 😂

I swear the other week she said she didn't like onion? Which is why she didn't have the sauce even though she liked it 🤔 now she's putting in onion instead of leeks because she doesn't like leeks🤔
Did I imagine this? 😂
No you didn't. It was a sauce with shallots in. She said she wasn't having it because she didn't like them when we all know she didn't have it really because it was a creamy sauce with too many syns.

A full night sleep....MOAN
A broken night sleep....MOAN.

Emma. Please tell us what do you enjoy because so far you are the most miserable bint on Instagram.

Reactions: 12
John thought the cottage tasted like burnt fags hahaha. Wtf, I’m not sure how I’d react to that… either get away from my dinner table, or agree that it’s a ready meal and really is a box of tit. She really could do with going back in January, if she’s that worried about her job, it’s clearly her life and who she is. She is also clearly a very conflicted person about food, life, her kids. I hope she has lots of support at home.

A full night sleep....MOAN
A broken night sleep....MOAN.

Emma. Please tell us what do you enjoy because so far you are the most miserable bint on Instagram.
Work, Sarah's chocolate, being away from her children and onions 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.