Enjoying Being Emma #3 Always moaning about James and John. Everyday something's wrong

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Super Emma back in action today 🦸‍♀️
I've never heard of that food to go app but should she be using it when they can afford to buy picnic food? I just had a look at it and where I live every bag is sold out so I'm guessing alot of people do it when they can't afford much?
It's just to stop food going to waste. Not for people that can't afford food.
It's a gamble on what you get too

Reactions: 1
She Had to use good to go as can’t afford picnic food after buying the overpriced chocolate & bathbombs!
She really does seem to have her priorities all wrong.

Reactions: 1
Was just gonna say this! She’s prob one of these “it’s 7am but it’s really 6am” people for months on end. Such a hardship having to spend an extra hour with your child isn’t it 🥴
Ha she totally is judging by her last story 🤣

Reactions: 3
Here we go, she'll be moaning about the clocks changing for weeks now. Also in my experience a later bedtime doesn't mean a later start. Some kids are just early risers 🙃

Reactions: 5
She made a big thing that the farm they went to was only £30 for entry and a tractor ride as she made a picnic to save cash. Then shares the link to her picnic blanket which costs.....£49!

Reactions: 8
How long is she going to be going on about the time.

I still don't get why she doesn't use the gro clock she bought for James!
Just because he still came into their room after she tried it for 1 night 🙄

Reactions: 4
She is in the wrong job.
Literally just screenshotted this to put on here 😂 because no one else could possibly have to deal with their children AND go to work as either a single parent or when their other half is working away. And because she is such a nause, I hope the kids wake up at 430 everyday 😂 I’m sure it’ll be full on moan mode this week without Johnny boy at home. It’s called life love, get used to it.

How long is she going to be going on about the time.
Until the clocks go back 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
If she didn’t log every single event of her day on Instagram, she’d probably be amazed at how much time she saves to be able to do all these things she loves to complain about.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She really annoys me with the “non contact time” thing, like she’s losing out. She’s getting her PPA allowance. Primary teachers get no non contact time other than PPA. If she doesn’t like being with the kids and wants more non contact time, don’t teach.

Reactions: 7
She really annoys me with the “non contact time” thing, like she’s losing out. She’s getting her PPA allowance. Primary teachers get no non contact time other than PPA. If she doesn’t like being with the kids and wants more non contact time, don’t teach.
I was going to say this this morning.
Why does she always complain about it. She's a teacher. Surely she went into teaching to ya know, teach.

Reactions: 6
The clocks going back logic has really wound me up 😂
No he didn’t wake up at 4:30 he woke up at 5:30. He normally sleeps until 5 and today he slept until 5:30, which in my books is good. If she went to bed at normal time on Sunday night, she should’ve got an extra half an hour on top of what she normally gets today. Instead she’s moaning because her child seemingly has a very in tune with nature body clock. You’d have thought that by now, after being his mother for 3 years, she would’ve accepted he’s an early riser, gone to bed earlier herself and enjoyed the first hour of her mornings with him.

Reactions: 6
“I didn’t realise how late it had got. I’ve just come upstairs to run a bath because my hair desperately needs a wash” um… maybe have a shower and wash your hair in the morning like a normal person if it’s that late rather than bleeping around with a bath just so you can wash your hair. Also, you’re going to have to dry that. Who would dry their hair at 11 at night when you have a child who is a tit sleeper?! Never in a million years would I tempt fate by using a hairdryer in the same house as my terrible sleeper child when they’re all tucked up for the night, it’s just tempting fate!

Reactions: 11
“I didn’t realise how late it had got. I’ve just come upstairs to run a bath because my hair desperately needs a wash” um… maybe have a shower and wash your hair in the morning like a normal person if it’s that late rather than bleeping around with a bath just so you can wash your hair. Also, you’re going to have to dry that. Who would dry their hair at 11 at night when you have a child who is a tit sleeper?! Never in a million years would I tempt fate by using a hairdryer in the same house as my terrible sleeper child when they’re all tucked up for the night, it’s just tempting fate!
I was thinking the same, finish the 4 books (they wouldn’t take that long!) and have a shower… or shower in the morning 🤷🏼‍♀️ It makes no sense.

Reactions: 3
Jeez everything’s a rush when he wakes up later!? Does she wait to do everything until when he’s a wake? I love it when my son sleeps in on a work day. I can get ready in peace and do all of the morning chores. All that’s left to do is get him dressed which takes two minutes 🤷🏻‍♀️ She’s just a mood hoover, literally moans because she enjoys it so much

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.