Enjoying Being Emma #3 Always moaning about James and John. Everyday something's wrong

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Poor hattie probably doesn't get home from nursery til nearly 5 then is in bed for 6. I know parents work and sometimes you don't get to spend as much time with them as you'd like, but doesn't she want to spend a little more time with them when she gets home?

Reactions: 4
James won’t sleep. Go snuggle in your bed and watch tv with him. Break the rules and Co sleep! Ooo be a rebel Emma, do it do it. When my husband goes away he knows the kids will be taking his spot to cuddle their Mama all night! I love it!! She wouldn’t do it though. For an English teacher she rarely appears to be reading a book, always turns the telly on. Don’t get me wrong as a history teacher I haven’t always got my nose in a history book but English teachers… aren’t you guys literacy drivers??

Reactions: 8
Poor hattie probably doesn't get home from nursery til nearly 5 then is in bed for 6. I know parents work and sometimes you don't get to spend as much time with them as you'd like, but doesn't she want to spend a little more time with them when she gets home?
Oh this makes me feel sad. I may offend some people here but I just wouldn’t go back full time. Up early to be dropped at nursery, picked up and then home and bed for the poor baby.

Reactions: 12
Oh this makes me feel sad. I may offend some people here but I just wouldn’t go back full time. Up early to be dropped at nursery, picked up and then home and bed for the poor baby.
it’s not for me either, but I guess some people don’t have a choice 😕 not sure if that’s the case for Emma or not. Her childcare bill must be astronomical though, 2 kids in full time nursery. 🤯

it’s not for me either, but I guess some people don’t have a choice 😕 not sure if that’s the case for Emma or not. Her childcare bill must be astronomical though, 2 kids in full time nursery. 🤯
Especially now her inadequate unsafe nursery won't honour her 30 funded hours.

Reactions: 3
I wouldn't either. Totally get some people don't have a choice and that must be so hard but she definitely does. And teaching pays well on 3 or 4 days. It's hardly any different pay on 4 days to 5 (speaking as a teacher who has been full time, 4 days and 3 days). She just wants to be full time. And they'll be in nursery in the holidays for their routine. I find it really sad to think an 8 month old baby is away from her mum and dad so much. My youngest is 16 months and he would be upset. There's no balance to their routine at all.

Reactions: 8
Especially now her inadequate unsafe nursery won't honour her 30 funded hours.
It's not even the nursery that won't. The government have removed any funding for the nursery until they improve because they're so bad

I wouldn't either. Totally get some people don't have a choice and that must be so hard but she definitely does. And teaching pays well on 3 or 4 days. It's hardly any different pay on 4 days to 5 (speaking as a teacher who has been full time, 4 days and 3 days). She just wants to be full time. And they'll be in nursery in the holidays for their routine. I find it really sad to think an 8 month old baby is away from her mum and dad so much. My youngest is 16 months and he would be upset. There's no balance to their routine at all.
If she managed to be buying clothes for them and bath bombs and chocolate ect constantly whilst just on maternity pay, I'm sure she could afford to cut a day or two!

Reactions: 2
To be fair, that Eccles cake looks great. I’m terrified of my school canteen; buying lunch there is a punishment.

Reactions: 2
She's been reading here. "Found a message"
😂

The way you talk hasn't changed Emma. All youve ever done is complain.

Reactions: 9
I've been following her for about 4 years and she has been a moaner from the start 😂
Yup. Same! I followed her around 5 years ago.
She is literally no different to when I first followed her.
And if you see all her photos from before she lost weight too, she's always miserable.
She's posted photos where people have took of her without her realising and in all of them, she's sitting crossed arms, miserable.

Reactions: 5
I think she thought loosing all the weight would make her happier, which clearly hasn’t solved her absolute demoralising moaning about every single situation.
how John puts up with such a mood Hoover I have no idea - no wonder he fucks off working away weeks on end!!

Reactions: 11
So basically Emma is losing the same bit of weight over and over again. Boasting about a loss...keeping quiet about gains and then posing in her magic mirror with a side pose to look thinner. Right.

So basically Emma is losing the same bit of weight over and over again. Boasting about a loss...keeping quiet about gains and then posing in her magic mirror with a side pose to look thinner. Right.
I just went back and had a look.
End of December she said she lost 9 after she gained 9 and a half through December.
Then she said she "had another loss" which made her the lightest she'd been since having Hattie.
Then 2 weeks later, she says she's around half a stone heavier.
Then she changes it and says actually, she only gained 3.5, not half a stone.
Then she lost 6.5lbs 2 weeks later.
She then says she had another loss but doesn't state how much and then the week after that she had another loss.
Then lost another 2, 3 weeks later.

And that brings us up to now.
So no, she's declared 1 gain of 3.5lbs since Christmas and that's it. All the rest have been losses

Reactions: 3
All s
I just went back and had a look.
End of December she said she lost 9 after she gained 9 and a half through December.
Then she said she "had another loss" which made her the lightest she'd been since having Hattie.
Then 2 weeks later, she says she's around half a stone heavier.
Then she changes it and says actually, she only gained 3.5, not half a stone.
Then she lost 6.5lbs 2 weeks later.
She then says she had another loss but doesn't state how much and then the week after that she had another loss.
Then lost another 2, 3 weeks later.

And that brings us up to now.
So no, she's declared 1 gain of 3.5lbs since Christmas and that's it. All the rest have been losses
All sounds a bit suss to me.

Always makes me feel a bit weird when people post teary/crying selfies, I just don't get why people want to share it? I think she is lonely or struggling mentally. I hope she has some real life people to talk to other than john?

It must be really sad to not have a parent around to share your baby with though. I imagine she is struggling mentally, she lost her dad and had a baby pretty close together.

Reactions: 5
As people have said previously she needs some professional help. She clearly had issues which run deeper than she portrays on Instagram. She is a mood hoover at the best of times but throw in depression for a parents dearth and post natal depression and that’s something posting a few selfies online to strangers can’t fix. I honestly don’t think she has many friends, she never references them, or work colleagues. Her life is just food and weight loss, she finds ‘happiness’ in materialistic things rather than intrinsic and until she acknowledges that nothing will change.

Reactions: 6
I find it really uncomfortable that she posts such personal conversations with her dad on Instagram. That’s for her to keep and look back at, not for the world to see. It’s sad how much she feels she has to overshare and she really does need help from someone professional.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.