Enjoying Being Emma #3 Always moaning about James and John. Everyday something's wrong

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe she told them not to ring her in work…!

We are not meant to use our mobiles in class so nursery know to call my school directly if I don’t answer my phone - if they emailed me whilst I’m teaching it would be the end of the day before I’d read the message!
I was thinking the same. I don't have children yet but I would tell them to ring the office. I don't check my email during lessons, just at lunch. Granted I have a room of five year olds but still how does she have time to check emails?!?

Reactions: 4
Really weird to email. Nursery have my number, if I didn't answer they try my partner and if he didn't they have 3 other family members as emergency contacts. That whole post just seems a bit bizarre, I read the first couple of lines and thought something really bad had happened.

Reactions: 6
God she looks rough here. Not tired, rough.

I don’t understand why she’s so obsessed with him not being up until 6am- he’s still going to have the same number of hours sleep, he will just go down later as it will be lighter! Cue the “James wouldn’t go to sleep tonight” posts instead.

🥱

Attachments

Long time lurker, first time poster…

I literally don’t understand how someone can suck the life out of well, life. Undeniably the most boring insta account going. It proper grinds my gears, she even moans about moaning. Have a day off love 🥱

She struggles with him everytime the clocks change (forward or back) and then moans for ages after each time that it's messed up his sleep.

God she looks rough here. Not tired, rough.

I don’t understand why she’s so obsessed with him not being up until 6am- he’s still going to have the same number of hours sleep, he will just go down later as it will be lighter! Cue the “James wouldn’t go to sleep tonight” posts instead.

🥱
She always says that the clocks changes messes them up for months. And I really don't get how 🤷🏻‍♀️

I though it was strange that her "heart leaps in fear" at getting an email marked urgent from the nursery. Surely if something terrible had happened, they wouldn't email.
So why would your heart leap in fear?

She always says that the clocks changes messes them up for months. And I really don't get how 🤷🏻‍♀️
Was just gonna say this! She’s prob one of these “it’s 7am but it’s really 6am” people for months on end. Such a hardship having to spend an extra hour with your child isn’t it 🥴

Reactions: 5
Long time lurker but honestly are we to believe this woman is an English teacher because the post about Hattie being poorly makes absolutely no sense. I’ve read it 3 times and I still don’t understand it

Shepherds pie and salad should be a crime 🤢
I was going to say that surely you'd have vegetables. But I've just thought... Have I ever seen her have vegetables 🤔
She always has leaves of some kind or salad 🤔

Even looking back on her posts. I've gone back to January and I've seen 1 thing with courgette mixed in and 1 with a few bits of broccoli

she’s an English teacher (although her captions and stories are often really poorly written), can she PLEASE find another verb to replace ‘popped’???

she’s clearly the most spontaneous person in the world with all the popping she’s doing, popping to weigh in, popping some washing on, bloody POPPING everywhere!!

9E471623-DEDD-487D-82AC-BD7337A0A59F.jpeg

here we go - I’d accept tootled at this point, anything but bleeping ‘pop’ 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
she’s an English teacher (although her captions and stories are often really poorly written), can she PLEASE find another verb to replace ‘popped’???

she’s clearly the most spontaneous person in the world with all the popping she’s doing, popping to weigh in, popping some washing on, bloody POPPING everywhere!!

View attachment 1148961

here we go - I’d accept tootled at this point, anything but bleeping ‘pop’ 🤣
It was always using 'blitz' that got me, blitz the house, blitz the washing, blitz the carpets... but now I'm going to notice her popping around all the time aswell 😩😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It was always using 'blitz' that got me, blitz the house, blitz the washing, blitz the carpets... but now I'm going to notice her popping around all the time aswell 😩😂
I feel like since I pointed out “anyhow” on here, she uses it even more. Like a direct attack just to annoy me 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
"obviously when you'd kids are unwell, you want to be with them but I know how understaffed we are at school atm"

Really?
That shouldn't even matter.

Reactions: 9
I just can’t believe her attitude. Her children and their health should come first. I don’t have kids but I’ve had 2 days off work this week as I felt totally dreadful. If I’d have been in school I would’ve been no use to anyone. Sometimes you’ve just got to do what’s right for you and your family.

Reactions: 9
Super Emma back in action today 🦸‍♀️
I've never heard of that food to go app but should she be using it when they can afford to buy picnic food? I just had a look at it and where I live every bag is sold out so I'm guessing alot of people do it when they can't afford much?

Reactions: 1
I've got the too good to go app and I've never used it but it's not a replacement for a foodbank, it's purely to stop food going to waste - you still pay. X

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.