Enjoying Being Emma #3 Always moaning about James and John. Everyday something's wrong

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does it matter if it's shared?
Well it obviously doesn’t to her. Personally I’d not want to share some of my last conversations with my dying father, where it appears he suggests my daughters name, on Instagram to thousands of people but I’m clearly a more private person and like to keep some things to myself for my own private memories!

Reactions: 6
I mean I wouldn't share anything like as much as these public instagrammers do, so I agree with you, but I figure if you share everything about your life already it makes very little difference to share messages from your dad.
When I read old messages from my dad I just feel lonely, like there's no one else to tell or share it with. I can understand why she wanted to share it 🤷

Reactions: 4
How long has she been back at work?! Already complaining that she is “so unwell” she had to go to bed early. On their anniversary of all days too! Lucky John…

Reactions: 5
I feel like there is going to be a very moany/so tired/headaches post tonight. She has been very quiet this week so she is either struggling with work/parenting or is just stuffing her face with creme eggs and doesn't want to share the truth 😅

• Haha
I’ve just realised that they weren’t actually trying as long as I thought for a baby before James came along. Whilst she suffered multiple miscarriages (which obviously I wouldn’t wish on anyone) actually falling pregnant seemed quite simple. We’ve been trying for 7 years with no luck so far, 3 miscarriages and now starting further investigation to look into unexplained infertility. I’d love to try for 2 years before falling especially if I knew weight impacted on my cycles.
I don't know how long I thought it was, but certainly longer than she’s recently disclosed.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I’ve just realised that they weren’t actually trying as long as I thought for a baby before James came along. Whilst she suffered multiple miscarriages (which obviously I wouldn’t wish on anyone) actually falling pregnant seemed quite simple. We’ve been trying for 7 years with no luck so far, 3 miscarriages and now starting further investigation to look into unexplained infertility. I’d love to try for 2 years before falling especially if I knew weight impacted on my cycles.
I don't know how long I thought it was, but certainly longer than she’s recently disclosed.
She had me fooled! I thought she had had a lifetime of struggles. I was happy for her when she "finally" had her baby, but I swiftly realised that she is the most draining, moaning, pessimistic human migrain going 🥴 she dramatises every single last detail of her life and suffers so much more than anyone else 🙄

• Haha
As far as I'm aware/I remember, they had no issues falling pregnant. It was just staying pregnant.
She fell pregnant in 2016, then the same time in 2017 but had 2 chemicals within that year too and then fell pregnant again 4 months later and then 6 months later fell pregnant with James.

Her first was April 2016 she fell pregnant and then fell pregnant with James in April 2018.
Not sure why she said she had 4 years of heartbreak when I'm sure she shared before it didn't take them long to fall pregnant when they started trying.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
As far as I'm aware/I remember, they had no issues falling pregnant. It was just staying pregnant.
She fell pregnant in 2016, then the same time in 2017 but had 2 chemicals within that year too and then fell pregnant again 4 months later and then 6 months later fell pregnant with James.

Her first was April 2016 she fell pregnant and then fell pregnant with James in April 2018.
Not sure why she said she had 4 years of heartbreak when I'm sure she shared before it didn't take them long to fall pregnant when they started trying.
That makes more sense! Once she shared her wedding photo the other day suddenly the dates didn’t add up to me.

How does she always have a headache? She wakes up with a headache, goes to bed with a headache. Nearly every post she writes contains the words headache or migraine 🙄 is it because she’s so hungry?!

How does she always have a headache? She wakes up with a headache, goes to bed with a headache. Nearly every post she writes contains the words headache or migraine 🙄 is it because she’s so hungry?!
I think she has sugar crashes. Where she binges on chocolate and junk, then restricts so severely that she loses 9lbs a week 🤨🥴 so she has this ridiculous imbalance going on. It must play havoc with her hormones. No wonder she always feels miserable and low

I think it's because her body just doesn't get enough food.
She restricts herself so much when she's trying to lose. She doesn't even hit 1000 calories a day.
And then add on to that that she doesn't drink water or even juice.
She drinks fizzy drinks 24/7
She also has quite a lot of energy drinks.
Which if she then doesnt have them daily, after a day or 2, she'll go into withdrawal from that amount of caffeine which will give her a headache.

So any weight gain is water retention from takeaway pizza…..
Nothing to do with all the other food consumed then!!

Reactions: 8
Too full from a little packet of sushi at lunchtime 🤔 She always says that sort of bullshit when she is in full weight loss mode.

If that was me, and I was suffering this much with headaches I’d be wanting scans to check it’s nothing more sinister…
However in her case she doesn’t eat enough, and she sugar crashes, it’s a typical binge, restrict cycle. According to her posts she’s at the same weight as Christmas but won’t be mentioning that will she!

I never get her posts, she either writes a huge essay or posts a picture of a plate of food and writes absolutely nothing. I guess she did no housework yesterday so had nothing to write about 🤔😄

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I never get her posts, she either writes a huge essay or posts a picture of a plate of food and writes absolutely nothing. I guess she did no housework yesterday so had nothing to write about 🤔😄
Usually she'll do that and then an hour or 2 later, go back and edit it.
I don't really get why you wouldn't just post it and write it at the same time 🤷🏻‍♀️😂

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.