Enjoying Being Emma #3 Always moaning about James and John. Everyday something's wrong

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Same as her having the chicken tikka naan thing instead of actual curry. Can guarantee its because she knows curry is usually high calories and not because its different everywhere 🙄

Reactions: 4
She wouldn't be the size that she is if she only ate quarters of crumpets. She likes to pretend she has a dainty little portions, bit the evidence (i.e. her size and weight gain) clearly shows otherwise

Reactions: 7
She wouldn't be the size that she is if she only ate quarters of crumpets. She likes to pretend she has a dainty little portions, bit the evidence (i.e. her size and weight gain) clearly shows otherwise
I was just about to say the same. She talks a load of nonsense she's stuffing her gob with chocolate as soon as the sprogs are in bed. Get over yourself Emma and stop lying 🙄

I can't believe I ever used to feel sorry for this joy sieve

Reactions: 9
Same as her having the chicken tikka naan thing instead of actual curry. Can guarantee its because she knows curry is usually high calories and not because its different everywhere 🙄
Surely you’re better off with an actual curry and some veg than with a massive carby naan.

Would it be very petty of me to report her for an undeclared #ad on that story 🧐😂

Edit: my mistake just seen paid partnership at the top!

She’s now a Results with Lucy ambassador. I can’t imagine anyone less likely to make me buy into a company.

• Wow
It's probably just me because I get annoyed with her #NewMum rubbish when she's not a new Mum. But the fact she always goes on about being postpartum and still posts her body and constantly calls it her postpartum body.
It's just your body at this point.

Personal opinion 😂

Attachments

Reactions: 10
It's probably just me because I get annoyed with her #NewMum rubbish when she's not a new Mum. But the fact she always goes on about being postpartum and still posts her body and constantly calls it her postpartum body.
It's just your body at this point.

Personal opinion 😂
Agree. How long after birth can you still call it a postpartum body?

Reactions: 5
Now I didn't quite gain 6 stone like she did. I gained a tad less... But I also ate like absolute shite during pregnancy.
I'd imagine she did too to gain 6 stone.

It's also something that annoys me when she blames it on pregnancy. "Trying to lose my pregnancy weight"
It wasn't pregnancy that made me gain 4 and a half stone. It was because I ate like an absolute pig and used it as an excuse to eat what I wanted 😂

What kind of school does she work in that she can't wear cropped trousers that show ankle?! 😂

I know every school is different but I worked in education across 2 secondary schools and a middle school and yes of course skirt length, men wearing ties or not, etc does change by school but not showing some ankle?!

Guess she found the most boring school to suit her boring personality 😂

Reactions: 8
duck me, it’s called a ‘tv drama’ because it’s not real, Emma. She can’t even enjoy a tv programme without sucking the life out of it. Exhausting

What kind of school does she work in that she can't wear cropped trousers that show ankle?! 😂

I know every school is different but I worked in education across 2 secondary schools and a middle school and yes of course skirt length, men wearing ties or not, etc does change by school but not showing some ankle?!

I've worked in 2 schools and although both primary schools, knee length skirts and dresses and cropped trousers were allowed in both

Reactions: 3
And now a passive aggressive dig at poor Sheridan Smith... It's bleeping telly Emma you dick....

Reactions: 6

I work in a school as a teacher and I’ve never ever heard of no trousers above the ankles… tbh we have a fairly relaxed policy and general common sense is how most staff dress but wow what sort of school does she work in…

Reactions: 6
I work in a school as a teacher and I’ve never ever heard of no trousers above the ankles… tbh we have a fairly relaxed policy and general common sense is how most staff dress but wow what sort of school does she work in…
Smart casual is our dress code. No leather and leggings Are the only items banned- understandable I guess!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.