Enjoying Being Emma #3 Always moaning about James and John. Everyday something's wrong

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wonder what the kids will get for Easter if she’s already planning on spending £££ on her marshmallow Easter egg. Also, it’s not quirky not to like hot drinks Emma so stop trying to make happen. It was her choice to have James home this week so why moan? She’s a absolute misery full stop. She can’t find joy in anything else other then her having a bath or spending loads of money on food for herself. Her issues run deep
Pretty sure she posted the other week about their Easter jumper presents 🤔

Reactions: 1
Pretty sure she posted the other week about their Easter jumper presents 🤔
Are Easter jumpers a thing?? 🤷‍♀️
I don’t buy presents for mine at Easter but they do get a lot of chocolate and an Easter hunt in the garden - even though they know all my favourite hiding places by now!
They wouldn’t be impressed by a homemade marshmallow Rocky Road though 🤣

Reactions: 4
Are Easter jumpers a thing?? 🤷‍♀️
I don’t buy presents for mine at Easter but they do get a lot of chocolate and an Easter hunt in the garden - even though they know all my favourite hiding places by now!
They wouldn’t be impressed by a homemade marshmallow Rocky Road though 🤣
She makes it a thing 😂 she insists on buying expensive jumpers for every occasion

• Haha
Reactions: 2
"last of my indulgence" 2 pancakes and fruit.
Hardly much of an indulgence 😂

• Haha
She 100% eats more then she shows as no way would she ever have ever been the weight she once was or currently is. I think she’s a binger. My arse did she eat those pancakes, those pancakes and more I would say!

Reactions: 5
She 100% eats more then she shows as no way would she ever have ever been the weight she once was or currently is. I think she’s a binger. My arse did she eat those pancakes, those pancakes and more I would say!
She must be, there's no way she would maintain that weight if that's all she was eating. I bet she gorges on chocolate and cake on the sly and hides the evidence

You can really duck your metabolism up with poor eating habits too. I’m the heaviest I’ve been but I’m now eating the healthiest I ever have and I just can’t shift the weight - I think some of it is because I spent so long essentially starving myself on 1000 cal diets and yo-yoing between doing that and saying ‘duck it’ and eating everything I’d deprived myself of. It is also because I am ill but tbh it has really made me appreciate my body and stop punishing it for it wanting to be bigger than a size 12.

I’ve had to accept that I can’t be genuinely healthy and go back to the size I used to be and I’m focusing on nourishment and enjoying food (so no fry light or grotty cereal bars that pretend to be chocolate) over the scales/clothes and god the extra weight is so much better for my mental health over counting fruit as bleeping “syns”! I didn’t appreciate my body until I got ill and I wish I’d spend more time eating and exercising for enjoyment rather than as a punishment ☹ it is easy for me to say in hindsight though!

Either way, the way she’s eating isn’t sustainable and can’t be healthy - remember last year she lost 9lb in a single week when she was 12st?! That’s around 5% of her body weight in a week! That and the constant body checking in her mirror selfies and the constant reposting of her ‘before/after’ photos just makes me feel really bleeping sad and I wish she would actually just ‘enjoy being Emma’.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
I actually think it’s hilarious and so so so sad that on her birthday she has a turkey salad but will happily have a pizza on any given day of the week when she can’t be arsed to cook. So her birthday tea is on plan, yet she will eat a dominos on a random Thursday because she can’t be arsed to stand there and make some slimming world meal. The mind boggles.

Reactions: 9
I actually think it’s hilarious and so so so sad that on her birthday she has a turkey salad but will happily have a pizza on any given day of the week when she can’t be arsed to cook. So her birthday tea is on plan, yet she will eat a dominos on a random Thursday because she can’t be arsed to stand there and make some slimming world meal. The mind boggles.
Because she wants people to comment on how dedicated she is, so she can flex that full martyr muscle 🙄 she can't help herself she is only happy when she's moaning

Reactions: 3
For an account with over 41,000 followers, it’s highly embarrassing to get an average of 40 likes per post. Just shows bad bad her content is… a few posts have barely 15!

I missed her first story that she said her inbox has gone wild, does she not know how to teach her son boundaries?
My daughters gro clock is in reach. And she knows how to change it back.
But we told her she shouldn't be touching it, and any time she's touched it, we've told her again not to.
And guess what? She's doesn't touch it anymore.

It doesn't need 'magic' he just needs to be told he stays in bed until it turns yellow. And that's it. If he gets out of bed at 4am, you take him back to bed, point out the clock is still blue. And repeat.

Attachments

Reactions: 6
Send the child genius back to bed!!!! He may tantrum for a day or two but he'll soon get the jist. Even my dog understnds get back to bed it's too early 🙄

Reactions: 8
Does she consider that he may need the toilet? Be thirsty? Had a nightmare? Be hungry? Wants a cuddle from his mum?

My 3 year old doesn't sleep, 99% of the time sneaks into bed with us, yes it drives us mad but that's life. They're not little for long you just have to deal with it

Does he playing anything that’s not bleeping trains? Poor kid doesn’t even just get left alone to pick his toys

Reactions: 7
Does she consider that he may need the toilet? Be thirsty? Had a nightmare? Be hungry? Wants a cuddle from his mum?

My 3 year old doesn't sleep, 99% of the time sneaks into bed with us, yes it drives us mad but that's life. They're not little for long you just have to deal with it
Exactly this! I started giving my son (a bit older an james but a serial early riser) a snack with his bedtime milk and he started sleeping through until 6.30. I also started taking him for a wee at 11pm and he stopped whinging through the night. After some experimentation, I realised he was waking up hungry and waking in the night because he didn’t want to wee anymore in a nappy!

Emma makes a meal out of mole hill because of her need for control and routine. Sometimes you’ve gotta mix it up!!

Exactly this! I started giving my son (a bit older an james but a serial early riser) a snack with his bedtime milk and he started sleeping through until 6.30. I also started taking him for a wee at 11pm and he stopped whinging through the night. After some experimentation, I realised he was waking up hungry and waking in the night because he didn’t want to wee anymore in a nappy!

Emma makes a meal out of mole hill because of her need for control and routine. Sometimes you’ve gotta mix it up!!
It wouldn't surprise me if he's waking up hungry.
After all, he even has to split a packet of crisps so I can't imagine she feeds him much

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.