Enjoying Being Emma #3 Always moaning about James and John. Everyday something's wrong

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think it's very rare that someone doesn't do this when they have a baby 🤔
From what I've seen anyway.
It's not something revolutionary 😂
I used to tuck a blanket in the trolly seat when my son was sitting up too. So he wouldn't bang his face on the bar. She leads such a sheltered life 😄

Reactions: 3
I think she’s very lost isn’t she? I know we take the piss but seriously…she acts about 179! Off on a night out and she’s dressed like she’s doing the food shop

Reactions: 7
I'm surprised she can take the excitement of a night at the bingo
21 Emma s no fun
on its own number 1 Emma's a moan
Christ alive number 5
Sorry on the wine tonight😂🍷

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I feel like since it was mentioned here about James maybe being hungry in the night and I said I doubt she feeds him much when he's not even allowed a whole packet of crisps.
All she seems to talk about now is feeding James and how much he's had.
Yesterday it was the post about always wondering if she feeds James the right things with a picture of his plate and then today about how she fed James 3 breakfasts.

Reactions: 6
her last story post ‘we don’t have family to leave her with so this afternoon daddy is in charge’ what a weird thing to say? He’s their dad it’s not like A Thing that he parents them for an entire afternoon lol

Reactions: 9
her last story post ‘we don’t have family to leave her with so this afternoon daddy is in charge’ what a weird thing to say? He’s their dad it’s not like A Thing that he parents them for an entire afternoon lol
I know!! So basically she's saying she'd palm her kids off on family rather than their own dad look after them if she could? How odd! Also, could she look anymore miserable?

Reactions: 4
Maybe they should move back closer to family if all she ever does is moan about how they’re nowhere near anyone? What was the reason to move so far away then?

Al41,000 followers and 2 likes on a post- Emma if that doesn’t show you how awful your posting is I don’t know what does!

I feel she really needs a trip to the GP, to pour her heart and soul out and get some very much needed help. It’s a car crash waiting to happen I fear.

Reactions: 5
Why does she constantly list the housework she’s managed to get done? Isn’t that what most people do daily anyway?! Iv just done a good hour of jobs but literally don’t feel the need to reel it all off to anyone?! Why? Because literally no one cares 😂It’s just what having a house requires 😂

Reactions: 8
I feel I could answer the question in her latest post....😐😐😐
Emma read your posts back and you'll get the reason too.

"he did have us packed up in the car by 8.30am"
Why does she let him control everything?
She said it before when they went somewhere that James was crying to go so they rushed and left hours earlier.

I'm presuming she doesn't mean 9am on her post either as that doesn't make sense.
"had his trains packed by 9am but managed to get him back to sleep" and then said they left at 8.30am.

Reactions: 3
Christ. Just when you thought it couldn’t get more tragic with the food rationing we get hit with a quarter of a crumpet. We’re on a slippery slope to 1/18th of a bagel. I’m starting to think we’re being trolled now. The messers become the messees?

• Wow
Christ. Just when you thought it couldn’t get more tragic with the food rationing we get hit with a quarter of a crumpet. We’re on a slippery slope to 1/18th of a bagel. I’m starting to think we’re being trolled now. The messers become the messees?
why would you even mention that quarter of a crumpet?! Just shove it in your gob and get on with your day 😂 serious food issues and it’s sad she can’t see it

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.