Enjoying Being Emma #3 Always moaning about James and John. Everyday something's wrong

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s not even difficult to make 🤣 I’ve only made it a few times and it’s never turned into scrambled eggs.
Yeah but on slimming world you can’t possibly have *normal* food (not in Emma’s books) so eggs replace anything 🤢

Reactions: 2
I don't understand why cleaning is such a big effort to her? I mean I could clean athe door frames, doors and skirting in about 10 minutes max??

Reactions: 8
I don't understand why cleaning is such a big effort to her? I mean I could clean athe door frames, doors and skirting in about 10 minutes max??
I sometimes wonder when she does things like cleaning the doors and stuff is because John has made comments and she's being petty.
Especially listing them all separately.
I mean who lists cleaning the door anyway but cleaning the door and then door frame as separate things 😂

Reactions: 6
When descaling the kettle is the most exciting thing that you do in a day, you know you have to get out more.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’m all for treating yourself but why on Earth would you spend nearly £25 on a birthday “cake” for yourself if you always act like things are too expensive?!

It’s a rocky road pizza which I’m sure tastes great (and small businesses are right to make a reasonable profit) but you could easily, even as a crap baker, make something similar to that and it taste good or buy a proper nice birthday dinner for less!? Or fine, treat yourself to a £25 birthday rocky road, but don’t then act like someone selling baby vests for £1.50 on Vinted is fleecing you 🤣

& on that note I’m off to make some rocky road 😍

Reactions: 13
I’m all for treating yourself but why on Earth would you spend nearly £25 on a birthday “cake” for yourself if you always act like things are too expensive?!

It’s a rocky road pizza which I’m sure tastes great (and small businesses are right to make a reasonable profit) but you could easily, even as a crap baker, make something similar to that and it taste good or buy a proper nice birthday dinner for less!? Or fine, treat yourself to a £25 birthday rocky road, but don’t then act like someone selling baby vests for £1.50 on Vinted is fleecing you 🤣

This is my biggest pisser with her. She was saying how she can't afford Xmas gifts not so long ago....

£25 on a cake for herself yet can spend on children and gave them a post that literally said ‘ wash a car’ for crimbo. She’s so unbelievable selfish and self centred. I truly think she was hard done by as a child like her own children and so now is so entitled about it.

If this is the colour of her carpet water after 2 washes she needs to seriously look at what an earth is going on it. Maybe she should save her £23 birthday cakes up and get a new carpet instead of playing the ‘we can’t afford one’ line.
I know carpets can be manky, however she’s letting children play (or maybe that’s why they’re in the kitchen 🤔) on it. All these jobs she lists- she needs to clean those carpets more frequently!

Attachments

Reactions: 4
Can't believe she's sat and listed every single job she's done this week.
Things that people do all the time without a thought...

Reactions: 9
It's sad when her children grow up they'll just have memories of their Mother always cleaning or on a diet. I think she said they have friends staying on the weekend? So I guess her mega cleaning mission was mostly due to that.

Reactions: 1
It's sad when her children grow up they'll just have memories of their Mother always cleaning or on a diet. I think she said they have friends staying on the weekend? So I guess her mega cleaning mission was mostly due to that.
I don't think they'll have memories of her mum cleaning cause she doesn't do any more than any normal people. She just makes out she does 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 5
I don't think they'll have memories of her mum cleaning cause she doesn't do any more than any normal people. She just makes out she does 🤷🏻‍♀️
I don't think she does a lot that's why she's listing things trying trying justify it. Does she really think people give a tit 🤣

FML her carpet 🤢🤢🤢
What the hell has happened to it? I had 3 kids and yes they make a mess but my carpets NEVER looked like that!?!
And how many times is she going to hint, we'd love a new carpet we just can't afford it.....🙄🙄🎻🎻🎻

Sorry, but if she just stopped for a few weeks buying herself chocolate and bath bombs and whatever else, she'd be able to afford a carpet for the living room.

Why can’t they afford new carpets? They both have good jobs don’t they. I know she’s on maternity but she’s a teacher. Like others have said if she just gave up the stupid bath bombs and expensive chocolate for a bit they’d easily afford new carpets.

She could easily afford a carpet- she’s on the beg! She is a teacher on maternity (which isn’t bad pay!), her husband is a CLASS engineer (don’t ya know!) and she has affiliate links to lots off things earning her extra cash. Stop spending money on crap you don’t need Emma and replace the carpet! It isn’t that hard. You don’t need chocolate discs or bath bombs from lush; you need a carpet replacing. I’d be embarrassed showing that to thousands of people!

She's been pretty flat out because she's had James at home since Tuesday?
Wow! How does she struggle so much with 2 kids?!

Just having both her kids to look after means all she is pretty much eating is her rocky road?

She's been pretty flat out because she's had James at home since Tuesday?
Wow! How does she struggle so much with 2 kids?!

Just having both her kids to look after means all she is pretty much eating is her rocky road?
So she's now also sucked any happiness out of her birthday post too 🙄🙄
She's tired, her back aches, she has to look after her kids, she's got a cold ....
Emma stop been such a bleeping misery guts!!!
Honestly she needs a few stiff drinks and some dick.
Oh no wait a cup of tea is too exciting for her

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Wonder what the kids will get for Easter if she’s already planning on spending £££ on her marshmallow Easter egg. Also, it’s not quirky not to like hot drinks Emma so stop trying to make happen. It was her choice to have James home this week so why moan? She’s a absolute misery full stop. She can’t find joy in anything else other then her having a bath or spending loads of money on food for herself. Her issues run deep

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.