Enjoying Being Emma #3 Always moaning about James and John. Everyday something's wrong

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So 1.50 was ‘too expensive’ for 2 vets for her young baby yet can spend god knows how much on bath bombs, chocolates, copious tit for herself

Reactions: 6
Wowwww, so salty that John wasn’t hungry last night. How dare he! ‘I’m not going without for a second night’. Well why did she last night? Is she incapable of making food for just 1? 🤔

Reactions: 7
She had a crumpet and went to bed early because he wasn't hungry?
Sorry? Is she a 2 year old? Throwing a tantrum 😂 what even?

Why would she go without food just because he's not hungry? 🤔 Just eat by yourself/make yourself something?
There's lots of times my partner isn't hungry when I am 😂

Reactions: 11
Surely she had something in freezer she could of heated up for herself 🤨 I bet she was in a right grump with him 😂

Reactions: 6
What a stroppy witch. Poor John, I don’t know how he puts up with her slagging him off in front of so many people.

Reactions: 4
Not defending her but could it be an ED behaviour? Maybe she feels guilty/bad about herself if she eats and he doesn’t, maybe she thinks if he eats too it’s not so bad because noones watching her eat without eating themselves if that makes sense?

Reactions: 2
Wowwww, so salty that John wasn’t hungry last night. How dare he! ‘I’m not going without for a second night’. Well why did she last night? Is she incapable of making food for just 1? 🤔
She must read here as she has removed that part from the caption

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.