Enjoying Being Emma #3 Always moaning about James and John. Everyday something's wrong

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who's betting Emma will be on a downer once she's back home and not at her mums shovelling tonnes of crap down her gob (sorry - I mean 'making memories' as all the slimming worlders call it 🙄🙄)
And has to parent her kids alone again.
Plus she reckons she's gained a stone! Were in for moan...moan...moan...

Reactions: 6
Who's betting Emma will be on a downer once she's back home and not at her mums shovelling tonnes of crap down her gob (sorry - I mean 'making memories' as all the slimming worlders call it 🙄🙄)
And has to parent her kids alone again.
Plus she reckons she's gained a stone! Were in for moan...moan...moan...
Anyone who gains that much in a short few days has categorically got a problem with binge eating. She’ll be on the restrict cycle next, and then celebrating her huge 10lb loss and claiming ‘easy on, easy off when following the plan’.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
And on another note, calling a jumperoo the ‘ring of neglect’ has really grated on me - I know it’s a joke but for any parents who actually look forward to the ten minutes of silence they can have whilst baby is in that, it seems a bit judgemental

And on another note, calling a jumperoo the ‘ring of neglect’ has really grated on me - I know it’s a joke but for any parents who actually look forward to the ten minutes of silence they can have whilst baby is in that, it seems a bit judgemental
that’s just her all over isn’t it. Judgemental through and through. Honestly the one we have has been a god send won’t lie🙃 never even heard of one until my cousin said we could have hers as her daughter was too big for it. My parents often say they wished they had them when I was little cause I had one of those ones in the doorway and they don’t seem that safe😂

Reactions: 4
I don't understand why it's the 'ring of neglect' when they're literally learning to play by themselves 🤔
But I supposed James doesn't know how to do that because she doesn't let him

Reactions: 6
Don't worry Emma there's plenty of ways you neglect your kids ...we could all name a few

• Heart
Binge restrict .... binge restrict 🙄 nothing to do with Xmas this is her life all year round

Reactions: 9
I don't want to nitpick but surely if you are going to the shop you can get food rather than take up a delivery slot?!
She has to make sure they are save?
And now she's peddling zilch for someone who always claims to be short of money why is she advocating paying in instalments, because she's getting £15 a pop for referals
Hurry up and go back to the job you love and leave the kids in nursery who will let them play with what ever they want.

Reactions: 7
So no new restrictions in NI at this time and they are going to meet again on 6th January. Trying to work out what the agenda is at the minute and whether schools will go back or not.

Reactions: 1
If she really hates sharing her food so much with James why doesn’t she just tell him no 🤔

Reactions: 4
Bet James won't be able to just play hungry hippos, some maths will be involved and probably deep discussions about where hippos originate from 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Hungry hippos the noisiest game known to man better order some forehead strips. 😂

• Haha
The “no” story has made me laugh. She is 100% a no mum. Why does she suddenly think she’s a parenting guru?!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.