Enjoying Being Emma #3 Always moaning about James and John. Everyday something's wrong

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If my husband didnā€™t clean a kitchen utensil we both used after COOKING bleeping JAM Iā€™d be fuming too, definitely wouldnā€™t clean it myself though and be passive aggressive online.

Reactions: 6
Iā€™m all for following a childā€™s interests but does he get ANYTHING other than Thomas stuff, ever? I feel he has no other interests as heā€™s never exposed to anything else. Apart from Claas, of course.

Reactions: 8
Iā€™m all for following a childā€™s interests but does he get ANYTHING other than Thomas stuff, ever? I feel he has no other interests as heā€™s never exposed to anything else. Apart from Claas, of course.
She forced it on him by only ever putting it on TV and now that's all they play/watch, again, forced on him

Reactions: 3
I feel so sorry for him, I get he likes trains but what about some duplo, magnetic tiles, toy tools etc? At 3 my boy was starting to enjoy imaginary play so he had a dr and vet set, dress up stuff etc.

Reactions: 7
I feel so sorry for him, I get he likes trains but what about some duplo, magnetic tiles, toy tools etc? At 3 my boy was starting to enjoy imaginary play so he had a dr and vet set, dress up stuff etc.
Itā€™s normal for a 3 yr old to have favourite toys you would also expect them to play with other stuffā€¦ My child is 3 - she loves Paw Patrol and now has a lot of their stuff, but she uses the cars with different figures and makes up little stories about them, she also loves Lego (also uses her toy figures here) dolls, drawing, Barbie and jigsaws amongst many other things! Of course we only see what she sharesā€¦but I wonder if he has any ā€˜character toysā€™ apart from Thomas and trains? Bet he loves nursery where he can play with all sorts!

I donā€™t understand why she forces him to wear that jumper with his age on each year. Itā€™s so expensive, she could buy a much cheaper one from next or the supermarkets. However I assume she does it as she counts it towards his present. I donā€™t understand how she manages to make everything so dull. Where are all the fun balloons or crappy kids wrapping paper on that chair? She is just so bloody boring.

Reactions: 5
I donā€™t understand why she forces him to wear that jumper with his age on each year. Itā€™s so expensive, she could buy a much cheaper one from next or the supermarkets. However I assume she does it as she counts it towards his present. I donā€™t understand how she manages to make everything so dull. Where are all the fun balloons or crappy kids wrapping paper on that chair? She is just so bloody boring.
My kids get more excited about the decorations and balloons than they do presents!

Reactions: 2
It pains me to say it but i was quite impressed with the cake! Although I'm sure it's all for the gram!!

Reactions: 4
The cake was great but who ate the large missing chunk
And why no Thomas balloon?

• Haha
Iā€™m sure sheā€™ll enjoy telling everyone how much John enjoyed eating the missing bit because ā€œI donā€™t like cakeā€

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Thatā€™s not even just anglesā€¦.photoshop surely!!!
The top of her right leg looks all wobbly, I know she has A LOT of loose skin but Iā€™m sure she edits too. I donā€™t understand why you would go through the effort to lose all that weight to then not have the excess skin removed- if baffles me!

I wonder if thereā€™s more behind the scenes? Maybe itā€™s a ā€˜special interestā€™ of his and is something she knows he will engage momentarily with.

Reactions: 1
The top of her right leg looks all wobbly, I know she has A LOT of loose skin but Iā€™m sure she edits too. I donā€™t understand why you would go through the effort to lose all that weight to then not have the excess skin removed- if baffles me!

I wonder if thereā€™s more behind the scenes? Maybe itā€™s a ā€˜special interestā€™ of his and is something she knows he will engage momentarily with.
I personally lost 8 stone and have a looooot of excess skin.
But there's no way I'd be able to afford to have the skin removed

I also see what you mean about her leg. It looks like it's been edited and pulled in

Reactions: 3
I personally lost 8 stone and have a looooot of excess skin.
But there's no way I'd be able to afford to have the skin removed

I also see what you mean about her leg. It looks like it's been edited and pulled in
Ah fair enough, I just couldnā€™t imagine having over 15st of excess skin when Iā€™d worked so hard to lose it. Constantly having to hide it and cautious of what I wear.

But well done you for 8st thatā€™s amazing šŸ™ŒšŸ» I donā€™t imagine youā€™re anything like Em though in terms of foodā€¦

Ah fair enough, I just couldnā€™t imagine having over 15st of excess skin when Iā€™d worked so hard to lose it. Constantly having to hide it and cautious of what I wear.

But well done you for 8st thatā€™s amazing šŸ™ŒšŸ» I donā€™t imagine youā€™re anything like Em though in terms of foodā€¦
No no. She has a lot of issues she needs to sort! She'll never be happy! Or healthy if she carries on.
She was probably healthier when bigger tbh because at least her body was getting nutrients it needs!

Of course she likes cake, how on earth did she get to her size without enjoying a bit of cake!?

Has she ever said what she ate in the past?

• Haha
James is 3. The place is pretty empty. There's 2 adults with him. Why does he need reins?
And by the looks of it, they've bought him bigger ones too.

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.