Enjoying Being Emma #3 Always moaning about James and John. Everyday something's wrong

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jolly happy memo in the last few weeks?
Think you always have hun
You can tell she hasn’t been in school, nobody working in education has had festive cheer this year. It’s been stressful, short staffed and we’ve all been looking forward to the break!

Reactions: 4
Even her buying a tree for kids rooms is dull it’s quite a gift she’s got to make everything in life beyond boring!

Reactions: 5
Even her buying a tree for kids rooms is dull it’s quite a gift she’s got to make everything in life beyond boring!
I can’t work her out. Moans about money and says she’s not getting the kids many presents. Jumpers are their ‘main’ gift (not sure if I’ve remembered that right). Yet spends £65 on Xmas trees that aren’t Xmas trees for the kids rooms that they won’t bother with. And won’t be used until next year. 🤯

Reactions: 10
Just coming to say about the trees! I find what she will and won't spend money on so random. Why can't their baubles go on the proper tree?

Reactions: 8
Everything she has bought the kids is tit. I feel so sorry for those kids. Imagine being so up your own arse over your tree that your children can't have a bauble on it.

Reactions: 7
Also she could of made something like that for a few quid. She will be saying that is their main gift next year.

Reactions: 2
Those poor children, honestly I feel so sad for them. My childhood memories are of tacky tinsel trees that were well overdressed and noisy toys that didn’t shut up. Does she forget they are children and need stimulation? They need fun and excitement not a bleeping bauble collection from the age of 2!

Those poor children, honestly I feel so sad for them. My childhood memories are of tacky tinsel trees that were well overdressed and noisy toys that didn’t shut up. Does she forget they are children and need stimulation? They need fun and excitement not a bleeping bauble collection from the age of 2!
Was thinking can’t they just have a shite colourful one at least!

Reactions: 6
I really like those trees she's bought ...but in a modern home for adults. I don't have children but based on my own childhood and how fun it was, those poor littles are going to miss out on so much.
1 fooking bauble in their stockings 🤷 I'm surprised they've not each got a ration book or how ever it's spelt to limit them on everything 🤷

Reactions: 9
So they've got to wait 9 years before they can even properly decorate their own tree in their room? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
My 3 year old sprog has an absolutely hideous bright blue christmas tree in his room from asda that cost me £6.00! It even came with lights! We got some 50p decs from asda and some poundshop baubles, then I let him chuck them all on. He added a few plastic dinosaurs for good measure too 😄 it's actually looking great! I think I prefer it to mine 🤣

She's so uptight and rigid, she's missing out on so many fun activities. You don't have to spend a lot either. We'll now get this tree out every single year till he's sick of it and I shall enjoy every minute 🤣🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 12
My 3 year old sprog has an absolutely hideous bright blue christmas tree in his room from asda that cost me £6.00! It even came with lights! We got some 50p decs from asda and some poundshop baubles, then I let him chuck them all on. He added a few plastic dinosaurs for good measure too 😄 it's actually looking great! I think I prefer it to mine 🤣

She's so uptight and rigid, she's missing out on so many fun activities. You don't have to spend a lot either. We'll now get this tree out every single year till he's sick of it and I shall enjoy every minute 🤣🤣
Haha think my daughter has the same one but in pink 😂
She loves it though!

James is going to be so excited to get out his metal tree shape with 1 bauble next year.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Haha think my daughter has the same one but in pink 😂
She loves it though!

James is going to be so excited to get out his metal tree shape with 1 bauble next year.
It's bound to be the same there was a pink option 😄For the money they are brilliant I was impressed

For the price of her crappy bath bombs, he could have a lovely child appropriate Christmas tree that will last for years

Wow waiting for a whole train and carriage! I don’t even think she’d would be joking or just mentioning part of his present!

Reactions: 1
Well at least those kids have those metal trees to look forward to when their 27 and have left home 🙄🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.