Enjoying Being Emma #3 Always moaning about James and John. Everyday something's wrong

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can’t be the only one who’s first thought when they saw she got him hungry hippos was I hope she watches that little girl when she’s on the move with the balls that come with it😅

Reactions: 5
Can’t be the only one who’s first thought when they saw she got him hungry hippos was I hope she watches that little girl when she’s on the move with the balls that come with it😅
The first thought I had was a staff bonding team meeting where we used kids skateboards and basketballs to play the game 😂

Reactions: 2
They decided to hold hands for 15 mins!? More like she told them times them and probably taped there hands together!

Reactions: 4
They decided to hold hands for 15 mins!? More like she told them times them and probably taped there hands together!
It immediately calmed them down or it took them 15mins to calm down? Two very different results in one sentence.

I have noticed she has put that she’s drawn the line after weigh in tonight…. No number actually mentioned for a change so I reckon it was a big gain

Reactions: 7
I have noticed she has put that she’s drawn the line after weigh in tonight…. No number actually mentioned for a change so I reckon it was a big gain
Funny how she doesn't share the big gains....just the big losses with a smug grid post.

Reactions: 8
Funny how she doesn't share the big gains....just the big losses with a smug grid post.
I reckon it’s a big one- 8/9lbs we’ve not had a weigh in for a while… clear giveaway! We’ll just get the huge loss with a smug face when she ‘loses’ it next week.

Reactions: 9
She sounds so high and mighty in her stories… ‘asleep. I have kids.’ I bet she tries to queue jump based on the fact she has a pushchair and all

Reactions: 7
Is that her on the beg for a new tefal?
Because they gift a lot of people them!

She looks huge in the photo John took. She definitely makes sure she doesn't appear that size in her mirror selfies, and she must eat more than those tiny portions she posts to be that big

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.