Enjoying Being Emma #3 Always moaning about James and John. Everyday something's wrong

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jolly happy memo in the last few weeks?
Think you always have hun
Is she really that tone deaf? The majority of the country/world are feeling this way. She's allowed to feel crap of course, but even if we didn't have lockdown hovering over us, or if she hadn't have lost a family member, you just know she'd be saying exactly the same thing

Reactions: 3
She must of had a lot of treats if she thinks she has put on 6lb. I put weight on easily but even I couldn't gain that much from one pizza 😅

Reactions: 5
She must of had a lot of treats if she thinks she has put on 6lb. I put weight on easily but even I couldn't gain that much from one pizza 😅
There’s no way her gain was accurate last week as she weighed in the morning instead of the evening like she normally does. Even so, around a 4lb gain after a pizza is pretty impressive, something tells me she’s not entirely honest!

Reactions: 9
There’s no way her gain was accurate last week as she weighed in the morning instead of the evening like she normally does. Even so, around a 4lb gain after a pizza is pretty impressive, something tells me she’s not entirely honest!
No way is she honest, no shame at all that she is clearly a binge eater and just picks and chooses what she says to eat to be seen as staying on plan. It’s clear to see that slimming world doesn’t fit in her life anymore so why not move away from it and do something else. I imagine if she calorie counted she would see big losses as she wouldn’t be denying herself food based it on being good or bad.

Reactions: 10
The only person she's fooling is herself. I bet she lies to her husband too how much she eats. Like that post about the pizza, if you really wanted to stay on plan you can make a jacket potato or some pasta quicker than it takes for papa John's to deliver 🙄 why can't she just say she can't be arsed . She doesn't have money for Christmas toys but always has money for bath bombs, takeaways and chocolate 😏 a takeaway pizza isn't cheap!

The only person she's fooling is herself. I bet she lies to her husband too how much she eats. Like that post about the pizza, if you really wanted to stay on plan you can make a jacket potato or some pasta quicker than it takes for papa John's to deliver 🙄 why can't she just say she can't be arsed . She doesn't have money for Christmas toys but always has money for bath bombs, takeaways and chocolate 😏 a takeaway pizza isn't cheap!
This is what I've never understood with her either. Pizza is one of the highest calorie takeaways. Yet she always goes and eats a large pizza instead of choosing a better option

Reactions: 5
This is what I've never understood with her either. Pizza is one of the highest calorie takeaways. Yet she always goes and eats a large pizza instead of choosing a better option
High in calories and price! Someone on such a tight budget (according to her) couldn't afford to drop £20/30 on pizza because they couldn't be arsed to cook one dinner. She's a liar about many things 🧐

Reactions: 4
3 lush bath bombs will be about £18, that would buy a nice little toy stocking filler for James. And she could use a bottle of £1 Radox like everybody else 🙄

If she was that desperate to stay on plan she’d had an omelette and beans as it’s all free. Not a £20 pizza 🤣

Reactions: 6
haha I screenshot it and came here to say the same 😂
Ummm because its not 3 days? 😂😂

Reactions: 7
I don’t even understand what she is using. It must be an American page or something as according to that, Christmas Day starts on Christmas Eve at 9.30am 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.