Enjoying Being Emma #2 Headaches every single day, James don’t mess up that tuff tray

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Find it bizarre to leave some creme fraiche out of a meal but then go on to eat a box of chocs 😅 she might aswell have just gone all out tonight and had that extra creme aswell. Also why is john still not preparing the meals?

Reactions: 5
I dont think she let's john do anything. She is a control freak. Even if he told her to take it easy and let him do it she won't. Total martyr

"James enjoyed a walk to the nature reserve where he he and daddy hid in the grass to surprise Grandma and Grandad"

😴😴😴
Are these posts nesassary? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
"James enjoyed a walk to the nature reserve where he he and daddy hid in the grass to surprise Grandma and Grandad"

😴😴😴
Are these posts nesassary? 😂
To prove to the world how amazing she is and how happy and perfect her life is. Which means it's not.

Reactions: 7
Looks like young master James has had a haircut, I am shook as we didn't get a rundown of how it went, never mind little Miss Hattie will probably have a poonami so that will add too the content😂

Reactions: 3
I think it’s such a shame she has posted that letter when she doesn’t, hasn’t and won’t follow what she has written. It’s such an attention seeking post and it’s made her look ridiculous. I think she genuinely finds being a mum really hard and it’s not what she thought it would be so she goes over the top with her posts and what she thinks she should be doing and feeling rather then what she is actually doing. Pretty sure at some point or another in the early days all mums have thought ‘ what have I done’ and we all have days where it’s not enjoyable and it’s all a bit much and a bit tit. I’d rather she was more honest and be like ‘ days been tit, I’m still in my pjs, no one is dressed and we’ve had a takeaway and James is watching kids YouTube’. That is way more accurate and relatable then ‘ I’ve had a bbq and counted my syns’.

Reactions: 16
She’s calling herself a new mum now. That grates on me as she isn’t a new mum, she’s had her second baby.

Reactions: 10
She's posted more since having her baby than she has in months.
It wouldn't be half as bad if it was just photos she's posting but she has to add a long story to it
And there all so fecking dull and boring. Wouldn't be so bad if she had anything dynamic to say. That's the problem with all these high follower accounts, they seem to think we all want to hear about their day, what their doing, eating, wearing etc... WE DON'T!!!

I do think she needs to see a gp. She says that Hattie has slotted in/has a routine but the sleepy newborn stage doesn't last long. Worried how she will be when john is at work and things aren't running along so smoothly

She really needs to speak to her health visitor
Or mid wife ☹ I remember feeling that way, that horrid feeling of being so inadequate or scared of me becoming someone different. It’s so hard. I genuinely feel for her. Those days are tough and there is very little people can say or do to make you see differently. She’s isolated from her family and could probably do with spending a few weeks with her mum, just for support. I leant on my mum and I’m not sure what I would have done without her, spiral further into depression.

Reactions: 4
gosh isn’t James a little cutie!!

her recent post could of saved her so much time by just saying that James has played for most of the day. Why does she think we care anyway?

when I had my baby,I posted once on Instagram with a photo announcing the birth and didn’t go on it again for at least a few weeks. I was too busy focusing on trying to pump enough milk, navigating around having a newborn..
I realise this is her 2nd so she’ll find it easier this time round but James is still young himself so it must be quite demanding to have two little ones.

Reactions: 4
gosh isn’t James a little cutie!!

her recent post could of saved her so much time by just saying that James has played for most of the day. Why does she think we care anyway?

when I had my baby,I posted once on Instagram with a photo announcing the birth and didn’t go on it again for at least a few weeks. I was too busy focusing on trying to pump enough milk, navigating around having a newborn..
I realise this is her 2nd so she’ll find it easier this time round but James is still young himself so it must be quite demanding to have two little ones.
This is what I meant in my last post about nobody cares. No offence but she goes into such long and boring details about everything and we are all just a bunch of strangers on the internet - we don't care. Maybe her family and friends like to know the details but then she should have a smaller account for that.
When Emma could simplify with a short sentence she doesn't, she writes war and peace 🙄

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.