Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Virgin Media Fan

Chatty Member
Why the fuck do we need to know that James 'filled up the dump truck and emptied it. blocked the road off with blocks and used the bulldozer to push them off the road and hooked a single wheat crunchie on the crane' Emma love, I'm not exaggerating when I say that not a single person in the entire universe gives a shit.

• Haha
Reactions: 23

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
She probably scheduled it in her diary 😂
Captain's log ... bore fest entry 321,432 of the day... I think I shall permit my husband to touch my left mammary, albeit through the fabric and thick cotton of my nightdress, but not the right one. That shall be reserved for Friday's treat to combat too much excitement in the house

• Haha
Reactions: 20

QueenG2019

I literally think this woman is bonkers. Her child wakes up at 4.30am so instead of telling her 2 year old to go back to sleep for another hour (at least!) She starts housework and makes blooming brownies?

Tell your son to go back to sleep, and to eat the breakfast he's given. 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 19

swipe_up

VIP Member
She’s the only teacher I know with such a public social media presence who chats with parents
Beyond inappropriate
Stunned her school allow it

Reactions: 18

NormaBates

Chatty Member
So not only does she have students follow her, parents too.

But this is such a teachery comment.
She can't even respond to someone without adding in a negative comment in a way. 😂
Honestly couldn't believe a parent could make such a nice comment for her then to basically say the child is ok "when they apply themselves" which we all know means there a little shit most of the time! She could have just said thank you!! Silly bitch.

justwondering

Chatty Member
100% agree. I do feel sorry for her but think the photo was unnecessary, I never understand it, do people think they need to prove it? I wish she wouldn't worry about weight gain during pregnancy & I hope she tells her midwife she is struggling mentally.

Justheretolurk

Chatty Member
I honestly can’t believe James is 3 in a couple of months and he’s still on reins. It’s bloody ridiculous! She seriously needs to teach him how to walk safely, not just control it through reins.

• Wow
Reactions: 17

Beanpop442

VIP Member
You could give her £10,000 and she’d still moan like ‘it was in cash rather than bank transfer which is a shame’ 🥱

• Haha

ChampagneBox

VIP Member
Did you see her recent post where she moans John bought white bread instead of wholemeal so she couldn’t count as her HEXA...fucks sake John sort your shit out! 🙄😂

• Haha
  • Wow

Maxine1974

Honestly can’t cope with this woman....
You know when somebody just absolutely boils your piss...?!!
“So I said to John I just have to go lie down....”
Does she think uses the only person who works????
I don’t wanna compare but I have 3 kids, I work full time, as a vet so often do 12+ hours and it’s often challenging both physically and mentally. I also look after my disabled mum and my daughter has quite bad MH issues... now I’m not complaining at all, BUT I don’t take my self to fucking bed for a lie down after marking some bloody maths tests and playing cars with my toddler 🤬🤬🤬🤬
Sorry rant over.... I blame the time of the month 😅

• Heart

Maxine1974

If its anything like her last pregnancy, she will be more concerned about her weight gain then anything else. She sucked the joy out of it each day....was hard to watch.
Here’s to the next 6 months or so of more bloody moaning and complaining of how tired she is...I mean fancy been pregnant with a job and another child 🙄

Ps I’m more shocked she has sex.

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Virgin Media Fan

Chatty Member
Seriously why does she post every single my mundane aspect of her day?
At 5.32 we got up. At 6.57 we had some breakfast which consisted of oats and an apple. We then walked into the garden and hung the washing out, 16.3 minutes later we decided to get some toys out for James. After that Hattie had a shit etc etc 🙄

• Haha

Acorncollecter

VIP Member
Sex with her must be awful. 5 mins of foreplay only. John never followed the instructions so it was only 10 thrusts then sleep.

• Haha
  • Sick