Enjoying Being Emma #2 Headaches every single day, James don’t mess up that tuff tray

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @Justheretolurk for the thread title suggestion with the most votes 😁

I'm very boring with recaps but here's a recap of the last thread.

She's dull, her posts are dull, she controls everything her son does, he isn't allowed to play by himself, she hates her job, she doesn't appear to like her husband, or having a child.

She' s a Claas wife 😴 thought I better include that part as it seems such a big thing to her 🤔

She eats pizza and massive meals and then starves herself so she gains a stone one week and loses the next.

She won't spend money on her son for a toy but will spend 7 times that amount on bath bombs and chocolate for herself.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
I thought I would search #claaswife on insta this morning and she is the only person to have ever used that hashtag 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Has she had those pumpkin muffins in the freezer since last Halloween? 😱

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
I still can’t understand why Claas have made a balance bike?! And why Emma thinks #claas of any description is instagramable...unless she’s now in some kind of deal with them and/or hoping to get one by hashtagging them?

Reactions: 4
She's got to read here. All she talks about at the minute is how she loves her son.

Reactions: 6
I have absolutely no doubt that she does. She’s done a complete turnaround on the way she speaks about him. It feels so fake!
Yes but she still doesn’t seem to be able to talk about how much she loves him without bleeping moaning about how hard her life is! Her posts drain the life out of me 😫

Reactions: 10
I've just caught up on last night's dinner post, describing herself as a piglet because she had two chicken breasts for her tea🙄 but spends a fortune on endless chocolate treats and as long as she's within target or syns she eats it totally disordered eating.

Reactions: 8
I've just caught up on last night's dinner post, describing herself as a piglet because she had two chicken breasts for her tea🙄 but spends a fortune on endless chocolate treats and as long as she's within target or syns she eats it totally disordered eating.
A piglet? 😂 That's a normal meal 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
And tonight “she needed” that brownie after the day she’d had 🙄🙄🙄
Last night she said she wasn't hungry for dinner because she ate a brownie and a half. Well I'm sure you wouldn't be. They're quite big brownies 😂 I'm sure you'd tell James no when he's older if he asks for something right before dinner haha

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.