Enjoying Being Emma #2 Headaches every single day, James don’t mess up that tuff tray

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just the idea of taking a bath a few days after having pushed a baby out my foo makes me cringe and squeeze my legs together 😬 literally didn’t bath properly for 2 weeks or poo . Maybe she’s superhuman... 🤭

Reactions: 6
Just the idea of taking a bath a few days after having pushed a baby out my foo makes me cringe and squeeze my legs together 😬 literally didn’t bath properly for 2 weeks or poo . Maybe she’s superhuman... 🤭
I couldn't either, it was showers all the way for a while 😅

Reactions: 2
I had a bath straight after one of mine. I must be hard-core too....😆😆😆
Me too! I love a good bath and getting in and the water actually.covering my belly the day after I'd pushed my kids out was heaven 🤣

I must admit when I had my second I was home from hospital after 4 hours and basically just went back to normal life and was out and about etc. But I'd had an uncomplicated birth and no health issues etc.

Reactions: 3
I imagine she weighed herself just before birth and will count that in her loss too like all the SW insta huns do!

Reactions: 9
We're back to talking about the kids like she used to with James.
"She then sat and watched James play trains"
She can't see that far mate for a start.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
13 grid posts with long captions in the past 5 days. Not including all the stories she's done too!
PUT YOUR PHONE DOWN AND SPEND TIME WITH YOUR KIDS EMMA

So John is on paternity leave yet she's doing all the washing and cooking

Reactions: 11
I still took my little girl to nursery just after I’d had my 2nd baby, it’s absolutely the right thing to do. Looking after a newborn and a 2 yr old is exhausting, and she doesn’t seem to have family around to help her out. She’s does my head in, but like give the girl a break she’s just had a baby and is trying to get into her new routine with next to no help.

I still took my little girl to nursery just after I’d had my 2nd baby, it’s absolutely the right thing to do. Looking after a newborn and a 2 yr old is exhausting, and she doesn’t seem to have family around to help her out. She’s does my head in, but like give the girl a break she’s just had a baby and is trying to get into her new routine with next to no help.
I plan to do the same but I personally think a week off would have been nice.

This however is absolutely bat tit :

Attachments

Reactions: 5

that is mental 🤦🏼‍♀️ Couldn’t they meet up over the summer? Is She head of department because she talks about work and her colleagues like she’s in charge?

Reactions: 3
that is mental 🤦🏼‍♀️ Couldn’t they meet up over the summer? Is She head of department because she talks about work and her colleagues like she’s in charge?
She's not. Can guarantee she acts like she is though with her liking being in control!

It's annoying me so much seeing her constantly post!
She has 2 kids there, her husband who she doesn't see that much as they both usually work fully time, and she's constantly on her phone posting posts!
Put your phone down and enjoy your time Emma!
I always thought she'd be more the "old fashioned" type of going away from social media and whatever to spend time with the important people. But she's just as bad as the others. Glued to social media trying to make out your life is perfect.

Reactions: 6

Nursery is bloody expensive we definitely were missing a whole week of it, plus it helped us catch up on all the lost sleep from being in hospital so we could go out and enjoy the days she wasn’t at nursery on my husband’s paternity leave. Everyone’s situations are different, nursery is a literal lifeline when you don’t have any other form of childcare.

Omg yes that is crazy 🙄

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.