Enjoying Being Emma #2 Headaches every single day, James don’t mess up that tuff tray

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is trying to act all casual, but everyone knows she will be buzzing about a 24lb loss 🥴😅
Yes she absolutely had to get it in the big loss!! Not that she's bothered tho.... duck off. Anybody who is over weight and on some sort of slimming plan would be delighted with a big loss. She's so smug.

Reactions: 5
24lb loss consisting of a little miss, a lot of fluids and other gunk.

Reactions: 7
Is she hoping that someone will maybe message her and validate how she thinks/feels about her weight?
Or the opposite? I don't get it. Posting a photo of herself every day with some negative comment. "Thanking the world for stretchy material today"

Reactions: 8
She wants validation for everything. Her stories this morning 'managed to get up at 5' and then a list of house hold chores shes done before 7am. Tell your child to go back to sleep 🙄 it's like she needs messages from random strangers to say omg well done hun for getting all your washing done.

Reactions: 14
She wants validation for everything. Her stories this morning 'managed to get up at 5' and then a list of house hold chores shes done before 7am. Tell your child to go back to sleep 🙄 it's like she needs messages from random strangers to say omg well done hun for getting all your washing done.
Agree. It’s her own fault for continuing to let James get up at stupid times in the morning and staying up with him. Or send him to bed a bit later. She’s got a newborn and getting up at 5 just so she can say she got tons of jobs done.

Reactions: 6
I find her captions a chore to read, I immediately lose concentration. Too wordie.

Reactions: 11
One of my biggest pet peeves when people start referring to people as 'the... "
" The littlest one" "The biggest one" "the husband" "the boyfriend"
I can't be doing with it 😂

Reactions: 11
“Really praying both little ones now favour a nap at the same time so I can grab a bath to refresh myself a little” - who talks/ types like that? She has to be a tiny bit on the spectrum surely? As most people (regardless of how intelligent they are) know to use more informal language on social media.

Reactions: 8
“Really praying both little ones now favour a nap at the same time so I can grab a bath to refresh myself a little” - who talks/ types like that? She has to be a tiny bit on the spectrum surely? As most people (regardless of how intelligent they are) know to use more informal language on social media.
She once wrote she was going to "bequeath" John her crisps as she didn't want them....I mean WTF??!!! 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Having known her in a past life, I can say she definitely isn’t on the spectrum, just someone who always has to be one better than everyone else…

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.