Enjoying Being Emma #2 Headaches every single day, James don’t mess up that tuff tray

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She will be more interested in showing off her weightloss and more hanging skin than her new baby. All with that smug face.

Reactions: 8
Last thing I would want to eat after giving birth is salad and a bit of dry chicken 🙄 think I had a chinese takeaway when I came home
Ditto, we loved off deliveroos for the first few weeks. If someone handed me a plate of salad, some manky chicken and bland wedges after giving birth I would have punched them (and I’d blame the hormones) . Sore tits and a sore foo = takeaways for as long as you want

Reactions: 7
Ditto, we loved off deliveroos for the first few weeks. If someone handed me a plate of salad, some manky chicken and bland wedges after giving birth I would have punched them (and I’d blame the hormones) . Sore tits and a sore foo = takeaways for as long as you want
Absolutely. You don't even need to try think about weight loss til the 6 week mark anyway. Bloody enjoy all the nice food for now. I remeber feeling pissed on a glass of wine after having none for 9 months 😂

• Haha
She needs to add get off Instagram onto that to do list

enjoy that time with your babies instead of trying to appear amazing to a bunch of strangers who couldn’t give two shits

Reactions: 9
She just makes herself sound like a right twit. Look at me, I’m amazing and can clean the house after pushing a baby out a couple of days ago. duck off, pay attention to your newborn and keep your other one at home to give them a chance to bond.

Reactions: 12
Classic PND symptoms.... trying to prove you're superwoman. In reality she's probably freaking out that she's not losing her baby weight as quickly as she thought she would and so is trying to control her life around her. Get help Emma if you are feeling low....its nothing to be ashamed of.

Reactions: 6
Why is her husband not doing any of this? 🤔
Has he started a new job though if he’s working nights? Maybe gets no paternity. My husband changed jobs a week before we found out I was up the duff, he got buggar all paternity leave. He has a demanding job and even took a call in the labour suite with which I reacted by tearing the phone from his face and throwing it across the room.

maybe that’s why he isn’t around 🤷🏻‍♀️ I hope right to be fair because if he is home he’s not a very nice husband or she’s a billy bull shitter!?

Reactions: 3
Trainers and mentioned ‘mum fit’ already??
She’s going to become obsessed by getting back to her target again isn’t she?

Project #mumfit. Oh dear, I want to go to her house and give her head a wobble. She will go full steam for a few weeks then the posts will turn to tiredness, headaches and illness 😑

Also, she was always going on about batch cooking. Isn't this time for just take it out the freezer and reheat meals

Reactions: 6
Has he started a new job though if he’s working nights? Maybe gets no paternity. My husband changed jobs a week before we found out I was up the duff, he got buggar all paternity leave. He has a demanding job and even took a call in the labour suite with which I reacted by tearing the phone from his face and throwing it across the room.

maybe that’s why he isn’t around 🤷🏻‍♀️ I hope right to be fair because if he is home he’s not a very nice husband or she’s a billy bull shitter!?
Yeah my partner was the same but luckily they let him have holiday!

I can't see him going away from Claas though but who knows. I thought by the sounds of it it was just a one off thing with the night shift.
Who knows

Reactions: 3
She has serious issues. Your baby is 4 days old. Why does she feel the need to prove she can do everything?

Hi 👋 loong time lurker here but first time posting

I’m not surprised she had gone straight back into weight loss mode, it’s all she ever seems to talk about and just generally seems to consume her. I just find it really sad that she wanted to have a baby for so long and now she has two beautiful healthy children and losing weight is all she seems to care about.

According to LinkedIn her husband still works for Claas and appears to be working with people in Australia/New Zealand which explains the night shifts. I can’t believe he hasn’t taken any time off though. If that were my husband I’d be fuming, especially since the majority of companies offer paternity leave!!

I think she's obsessed with control. Somebody on here had mentioned it before and is spot on. Now she can't teach as she's on maternity she's having to fill the void by being super mum. Loosing weight probably gave her something to focus on and control (or obsess over)

Been lurking but have had to pop in and share my shock at her insta. Very much showing her control issues. Even if her husband is working nights/couldn't get paternity why is she unpacking the hospital bag and doing washing?? I'm sure it mounts up but it doesn't have to be done then and there!?

I cannot imagine being lucky enough to bring home my second, healthy, beautiful baby and literally the same day eating a salad and the next day chucking a load of washing on as if nothing has happened... I genuinely think she needs help. And I mean that with NO judgement, she had a hard pregnancy losing her dad and is obviously unhappy with how she looks. If I had just brought home my baby I'd be sleeping and staring at their beauty in that order 😂

Been lurking but have had to pop in and share my shock at her insta. Very much showing her control issues. Even if her husband is working nights/couldn't get paternity why is she unpacking the hospital bag and doing washing?? I'm sure it mounts up but it doesn't have to be done then and there!?

I cannot imagine being lucky enough to bring home my second, healthy, beautiful baby and literally the same day eating a salad and the next day chucking a load of washing on as if nothing has happened... I genuinely think she needs help. And I mean that with NO judgement, she had a hard pregnancy losing her dad and is obviously unhappy with how she looks. If I had just brought home my baby I'd be sleeping and staring at their beauty in that order 😂
All whilst having high blood pressure!

Reactions: 4
She just makes herself sound like a right twit. Look at me, I’m amazing and can clean the house after pushing a baby out a couple of days ago. duck off, pay attention to your newborn and keep your other one at home to give them a chance to bond.
Absolutely , she definitely should have gave him a week off nursery at least to spend time with the baby. Fair enough it’s good to continue his routine but at least one bloody week!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.