Enjoying Being Emma #2 Headaches every single day, James don’t mess up that tuff tray

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I may or may not have seen Emma in public and can or cannot confirm that she is not as small as she makes out in her posts. She does a very good job of only showing herself from a side view but she is a lot larger in person then she lets on. It’s not just her bump, it’s all round including her back.
I got the impression of this from the photos she’s uploaded today, especially looking at her back and shoulders. 5 stone is a hell of a lot

Reactions: 1
Don't know if I missed something but I thought she wasn't allowed in school? So she was working from home?

Reactions: 1
I put on 11lbs in my pregnancy. I'll admit I didn't eat well, salad and veg actually made me feel sick something about the texture🙈 my son was born 7lbs. How on earth has she managed 5 stone

Reactions: 3
I put on 11lbs in my pregnancy. I'll admit I didn't eat well, salad and veg actually made me feel sick something about the texture🙈 my son was born 7lbs. How on earth has she managed 5 stone
I think she’d already started to gain before she got pregnant. Especially in early pregnancy with her dad dying I think what she’s posted to Instagram and what she’s actually been eating have been worlds apart.

Reactions: 2
Don't know if I missed something but I thought she wasn't allowed in school? So she was working from home?
I know I thought she had a risk assessment and was sent to work from home. I bet she begged to be allowed back she absolutely loves the place.

I gained 5 stone in pregnancy 😱😂 I feel her pain. She has a lovely bump, I hope she doesn't obsess over it too much as she clearly struggles with it mentally and it is pretty miserable to follow her sometimes.

Reactions: 4
I gained 5 stone in pregnancy 😱😂 I feel her pain. She has a lovely bump, I hope she doesn't obsess over it too much as she clearly struggles with it mentally and it is pretty miserable to follow her sometimes.
I put on 4 stone but had gained a couple before I even got pregnant (I think I was 5 stone over my “target” weight just before birth). She still has 6 weeks to go though and that’s when you gain the most, it’s quite extreme weight gain I feel!

At her target weight I’m sure she was 11 stone something - at 5ft 11 that will be slim. I’m 12 stone and 5ft 4 and I’m a size 14-16. Not saying she isn’t bigger now as 5 stone is a significant amount to put on (not saying she shouldn’t have, pregnancy is the best excuse!) but I really doubt she was a size 18 at her slimmest

Why did she feel the need to post that she's sat in her knickers all day?? I know it's hot but talk about over sharing 🙄

Reactions: 4
Why did she feel the need to post that she's sat in her knickers all day?? I know it's hot but talk about over sharing 🙄
I sat in my knickers all day too .... underneath my shorts with a bra and tshirt on .
Random thing to post lol

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Another cosy and inviting bedroom done i see! Why does she make even the house boring

• Haha
Don't forget the cotton wreath for added delicacy 😂 and the chest of draws? My downstairs toilet would be more stimulating for little miss. I can't wait to see the exciting name she's had knitted in a lovely shade of coral for the wall.

Reactions: 6
I don’t mean to be a massive witch but she looks so much better in that photo of her in the sun then she does now. I know we all don’t need to make an effort every day, or have time or maybe even want to but Christ she looks so haggard now. Like she’s proper given up on herself

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.