Enjoying Being Emma #2 Headaches every single day, James don’t mess up that tuff tray

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She reminds me of myself and I have diagnosed mental illnesses I know when I feel like that everyday it’s time to reach out for help again 😕
Absolutely. I’m exactly the same. Ive always suffered with mental health issues and I feel a little off track at the moment having recently just had my first baby, but I have confided in my husband and we’re both on the case to get some extra support!
Knowing full well mental health services in my county are pretty pants and the waiting list is pretty long due to the pandemic but I always find even once I’ve reached out and know that help will be there, I instantly feel so much better.

I stay away from social media now and again cause I find that to be quite triggering, I try to live in the moment as much as possible and be thankful for how lucky I am. But I definitely wouldn’t have this mindset without my antidepressants, it’s not easy feel positive all the time as it’s an imbalance in the brain…
I really feel like Emma needs to just come off social media and just embrace her changing body, her imminent 2nd child, beautiful family, beautiful son…I think she feels like she has a pretence to keep up by posting regularly. No one will blame her for not posting anything!
I worry we are watching someone crumble before our very eyes…

Reactions: 7
She has often said they have no family local/no childcare help except nursery so I wonder what their childcare plan is for James when she goes into labour 🤔 especially if it's the middle of the night.

Reactions: 2
Emmas still moaning about how she feels and her appearance. I think she's a prime candidate for PND. She's aleady not in good head space and the baby isn't even here. She should be enjoying this last week or two, but yet she's complaining about everything. Sad really

Reactions: 8
Why the duck do we need to know that James 'filled up the dump truck and emptied it. blocked the road off with blocks and used the bulldozer to push them off the road and hooked a single wheat crunchie on the crane' Emma love, I'm not exaggerating when I say that not a single person in the entire universe gives a tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Why the duck do we need to know that James 'filled up the dump truck and emptied it. blocked the road off with blocks and used the bulldozer to push them off the road and hooked a single wheat crunchie on the crane' Emma love, I'm not exaggerating when I say that not a single person in the entire universe gives a tit.
I’m laughing so much at this. How boring

Reactions: 6
Complains his speech is "slow" yet still at 2 and a half, had a dummy shoved in his gob when playing. Prime time for speaking!!

Reactions: 15
Complains his speech is "slow" yet still at 2 and a half, had a dummy shoved in his gob when playing. Prime time for speaking!!
Yet she enjoyed listening to the James 'narrative' while he played, I wonder how much she will enjoy little misses 'narrative' during the night.

Yeah she does. She is really struggling isn't she.
My kids are adults now but I absolutely loved my maternity leave. I can't believe she's had less than a week off and wanys to go back!! Why the duck have kids then Emma love?

Reactions: 10
Life is what you make it, unlike her insta handle Emma doesn't seem to enjoy much. I wonder if she's always been like this? maybe she will relate better too her kids when they hit school age?

Life is what you make it, unlike her insta handle Emma doesn't seem to enjoy much. I wonder if she's always been like this? maybe she will relate better too her kids when they hit school age?
I really think she expected losing weight to solve all her problems.
Any photos she's shown from before, she always looked miserable.

Thing is....once Little Miss 🤢 is born, she will focus more on her weight loss then enjoy those first few weeks of babyness.

Reactions: 10
Part of her reason for not enjoying baths as much as before is because she notices how much the bath level drops when she gets out?
How does she not see she has issues? 😬

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Feel so sorry for James if she is saying she has never heard of hey duggee. It's a bloody staple kids TV show. My two absolutely love it. I guess fun isn't allowed in her miserable life.

• Sad
Feel so sorry for James if she is saying she has never heard of hey duggee. It's a bloody staple kids TV show. My two absolutely love it. I guess fun isn't allowed in her miserable life.
My kids are adults but even I know what hey dugee is 🤦🏼‍♀️ I bet it's a right laugh in her house.
And I also find it rude when she reviews stuff out of that box she is sent each month but then says she doesn't like it. Nobody will like everything but why not skip the reviews for the stuff she didn't like and actually review what she did?? Oh I know cos she prefers to moan.

She makes him watch Thomas constantly because he musttttt be into trains and what she wants.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.