Enjoying Being Emma #2 Headaches every single day, James don’t mess up that tuff tray

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
42,000 followers and 39 likes on her last post…. Ouch!
that’s because she’s so bleeping boring. If I were her I’d just get rid of my account. She could really reinvent herself if shehad more about her. She’s a full time teacher and a mum, with a full time working husband, trying to live as best she can - she could really play off that. There are So many teaching stationary companies out there she could get in with. Playing on the ‘organised teacher mum’ card. I’d do it, if I had the time, loved the sound of my own voice and cared about Instagram.

Reactions: 15
Nearly £40 on a candle and some face masks for “making it through the week” after a 3 course meal. What ever happened to a bar of dairy milk?! I’m doing something wrong because I could never afford regular end of the week “treats” like that!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Nearly £40 on a candle and some face masks for “making it through the week” after a 3 course meal. What ever happened to a bar of dairy milk?! I’m doing something wrong because I could never afford regular end of the week “treats” like that!
And I bet she looks as miserable as ever

• Haha
Reactions: 9
What the hell will she buy herself when she has little miss?

Reactions: 6
Love how she spends all that on herself yet refuses to buy James anything over like £5! She’s very selfish.

Reactions: 10
Make some broccoli and cheese soup and buy another pack of broccoli? It's like 49p? What's the issue? You'd think it was the end of the world. Christ... 😴

Reactions: 7
And now treats just for getting thru the week 🙄🙄🙄🙄 wtf is wrong with her!! Why does she need to be rewarded for just been a normal person 😂
When my husband left me I only bought some wine and a box of black magic (it was 1989 but.....)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Her engagement rate is so poor. 0.24%. If be giving it up as a bad day job
Do you think companies like jd seasonings keep a track of this? I just wonder whether she’d likely lose her colab or whatever it is she has with them because surely she’s not helping them to get more customers at that level of engagement?

Reactions: 2
Bloody moaning she couldn't have the sandwich she wanted for lunch.... Ffs order James something toddler friendly and the get your own lunch. And stop bleeping moaning and making passive aggressive comments

Reactions: 11
The irony her name is enjoying being Emma… she doesn’t seem to enjoy anything

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It sounds like she bought the falafel wrap and then he wasn’t interested so she bought him chicken wrap and chips ? Like wouldn’t you just …..eat your own sandwich and buy James his own?
sounds to me like she wanted the chicken wrap and chips and is trying to weirdly justify it ??

Reactions: 6
It sounds like she bought the falafel wrap and then he wasn’t interested so she bought him chicken wrap and chips ? Like wouldn’t you just …..eat your own sandwich and buy James his own?
sounds to me like she wanted the chicken wrap and chips and is trying to weirdly justify it ??
No, she wanted the other wrap but bought the chicken one with the intention of sharing with him but he wasn’t interested. I don’t understand why she wouldn’t just buy him something that she knows he likes. I always opt for a safe food that I know my little girl loves and enjoy a meal for myself. It’s just something else for her to complain about.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.