Enjoying Being Emma #2 Headaches every single day, James don’t mess up that tuff tray

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t mean to be a massive witch but she looks so much better in that photo of her in the sun then she does now. I know we all don’t need to make an effort every day, or have time or maybe even want to but Christ she looks so haggard now. Like she’s proper given up on herself
It took me a minute to work out what the post was as it looks NOTHING like her

Reactions: 2
I can’t believe how she’s let herself go (I know that sounds awful but I can’t word it any other way)

Reactions: 3
I do feel sorry for her after her post about wanting to enjoy her 2nd pregnancy. She’s had a really tit time of it, and it’s a hard time to be pregnant with all the extra worry. Especially as this will probably be her last time pregnant as well.

Reactions: 1
I can’t believe she spent £25 on bacon sarnies DIY at home. She is normally quite tight.

Reactions: 5
Posted this on the wrong thread. So I'll repost it where it was supposed to go 🤦🏻‍♀️😂

She's so negative!
With her post the other day about someone complimenting how neat her bump looks.. So she HAS to show everyone it isn't and that she's got skin everywhere.
Then posts Emily's picture and says how she wishes hers looked as nice or whatever.

Always negative.
Even if the things like her Dad passing and stuff hadn't have happened, she still wouldn't have enjoyed her pregnancy.

Reactions: 10
IM sure papa johns email you for feedback everytime you order. I filled it in once and said they forgot to bring part of my order first time. They emailed me back straight away and gave me a free side that i didnt ask for or expect. Their customer service is really good just ring them. Dont act all woe is me on insta stories.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
IM sure papa johns email you for feedback everytime you order. I filled it in once and said they forgot to bring part of my order first time. They emailed me back straight away and gave me a free side that i didnt ask for or expect. Their customer service is really good just ring them. Dont act all woe is me on insta stories.
Pretty sure every normal person would call after an hour or so to question it 😂
But it's an excuse for her to moan.

Reactions: 6
Emma, if you’re picking up your phone to story you could pick up your phone to call papa johns
Mind blowing I know

• Heart
  • Haha
Now I know people gain weight during pregnancy. I gained 3 myself.
But she clearly hasn't just been the 3 meals a day she's been showing us to gain 6 stone.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Now I know people gain weight during pregnancy. I gained 3 myself.
But she clearly hasn't just been the 3 meals a day she's been showing us to gain 6 stone.
I dont think I ate a single vegetable my whole pregnancy and ate countless chocolate bars on a weekly basis 😂 normally I gain weight easy too so wtf has she been doing. Especially when she had bad sickness according to her up until around 14 weeks.

Reactions: 4
I think 6 stone is a lot to gain when you are supposedly following slimming world. I followed slimming world during my pregnancy & gained just under 4stone & I ate everything going after 30 weeks 😂

Reactions: 7
After a 6 stone gain we will never hear the end of it. All the bloody moaning about her having to shift the baby weight....

Think she needs to seek help..and fast!!
Her depressive ways are going to affect her whole family dynamics when the baby arrives!

I’ve never known someone to be so openly down and miserable on social media every. single. day.
Surely that isn’t normal?

Think she needs to seek help..and fast!!
Her depressive ways are going to affect her whole family dynamics when the baby arrives!

I’ve never known someone to be so openly down and miserable on social media every. single. day.
Surely that isn’t normal?
She reminds me of myself and I have diagnosed mental illnesses I know when I feel like that everyday it’s time to reach out for help again 😕

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.