Enjoying Being Emma #2 Headaches every single day, James don’t mess up that tuff tray

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why on Earth do they still have James on reins, which are being held, while he is also holding another persons hand?! He’s 2 and a half, ditch the bloody things!

Reactions: 11
Not only that... In an empty space!
I don’t understand how she ever expects him to understand risk if she doesn’t let him roam free. Obviously you wouldn’t let a toddler just wander off on their own but you’ve got to let them be more independent. My 3yo would safely be able to walk to our local shop on her own because I’ve taught her about road safety and stranger danger. Of course I wouldn’t let her, that would be hugely irresponsible, but she is allowed to walk a little ahead of me because I trust her. I just don’t understand her reasoning behind mollycoddling him so much.

Reactions: 9
I don’t understand how she ever expects him to understand risk if she doesn’t let him roam free. Obviously you wouldn’t let a toddler just wander off on their own but you’ve got to let them be more independent. My 3yo would safely be able to walk to our local shop on her own because I’ve taught her about road safety and stranger danger. Of course I wouldn’t let her, that would be hugely irresponsible, but she is allowed to walk a little ahead of me because I trust her. I just don’t understand her reasoning behind mollycoddling him so much.
I think everything is about control with our happy smiley Emma

Reactions: 4
“I’ve not had the bank of energy reserves I needed” who in the world actually talks like that? I roll my eyes so much at her posts I think one day they might get stuck!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I put on a couple of stone in pregnancy myself but 5 stone when you still have 6 weeks to go???? I gained most of my weight the last 6-8 weeks in both pregnancies so she could still gain another stone or more. That cannot be healthy. Either she’s stuffing her face or she’s completely fecked her metabolism as she usually starves herself so her body is holding onto every calorie!

Reactions: 3
I put on a couple of stone in pregnancy myself but 5 stone when you still have 6 weeks to go???? I gained most of my weight the last 6-8 weeks in both pregnancies so she could still gain another stone or more. That cannot be healthy. Either she’s stuffing her face or she’s completely fecked her metabolism as she usually starves herself so her body is holding onto every calorie!
yes I gained a couple of stone in both pregnancies . I think she definitely starved herself pre pregnancy, so her metabolism must be rubbish!Surely she can’t have eaten that much to have gained 5 stone it is a lot for pregnancy!

Gosh 5 stone is a lot or put on. I gained 2/3 with mine but I was eating like a right greedy bastard to be fair. I believe you should enjoy all the nice extras in pregnancy and nourish your body but I think poor Emma will just moan like duck about it.

Reactions: 4
Oh dear she looks very uncomfortable with her 5 stone weight gain. Look at her face . Not a happy bunny !
She says in her post that she's perfectly happy with it... So why are all her posts saying how bad she feels and how she needs to eat better ect?

Reactions: 7
I may or may not have seen Emma in public and can or cannot confirm that she is not as small as she makes out in her posts. She does a very good job of only showing herself from a side view but she is a lot larger in person then she lets on. It’s not just her bump, it’s all round including her back.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I may or may not have seen Emma in public and can or cannot confirm that she is not as small as she makes out in her posts. She does a very good job of only showing herself from a side view but she is a lot larger in person then she lets on. It’s not just her bump, it’s all round including her back.
Thought so ! Imagine her to look a good size 18 in real life even before pregnancy when she claimed to be an 8 or in primark a 4.

Reactions: 2
Thought so ! Imagine her to look a good size 18 in real life even before pregnancy when she claimed to be an 8 or in primark a 4.
Interesting, as she does look slim. Even pregnant. Is she tall? I imagine her to be tall to carry off the weight.

Reactions: 1
I have that same wardrobe with the mirror that she always takes her photos in, and I can confirm that it makes you look so much slimmer than you do in real life. She’s definitely not as small as she makes out

• Wow
Interesting, as she does look slim. Even pregnant. Is she tall? I imagine her to be tall to carry off the weight.
She isn’t slim at all, her excess skin is very noticeable around her back. There is no way she’s a size 8-10 normally.

• Wow
Well I am shocked that she's a lot bigger IRL! That mirror must be truly magical! She looks tiny from the side in THAT pose that she does 😳

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.