English Channel migrant crossing crisis

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is who Mark Collett is ...

Patriotic Alternative is his organisation ...
---

Almost a full day later

Couldn't resist the bit about "the alleged behaviour of some asylum seekers" though could she. She might as well have added "even if they deserve it". Vile.

Couldn't resist the bit about "the alleged behaviour of some asylum seekers" though could she. She might as well have added "even if they deserve it". Vile.
Oh no. We can't destroy the narrative that the majority of the people in seeking asylum actually aren't criminals or troublemakers.

Reactions: 2
One thing I am sure about is the the government will be loving this. Anti-immigrant / channel crossing sentiment is about the only positive emotion they can muster these days. For now at least it might be the only thing they can mobilise to encourage people to vote for them. Lee Anderson wasn't given the job of Deputy Party Chairman because of his leadership and organisational skills.
As I was saying ...

Apparently that Mark Collett guy has a disturbing fondness for 14 and 15 year old girls too.

I'm not suggesting these allegations against him are true, just pointing out the hypocrisy of it all as these rumours seem to have been swirling around him for years.

From 2008: https://lancasteruaf.blogspot.com/2008/01/colletthannam-underage-girls-saga-gets.html?m=1

A man who's had peadophile allegations around him for 15 years partially led the charge to protest against an alleged foreign peadophile. Interesting.

Reactions: 1
It’s not the fact the asylum seeker is or is not a weirdo it’s the fact he’s an asylum seeker! They’re clinging onto anything they know gets a “rise “ from people.
---

Germany planning on more regular migration,will the other EU countries follow suit.

Last edited:
I’ve seen people calling for hotels housing asylum seekers to be kept private but I’m not entirely sure that would achieve anything. From looking around it seems that the far-right groups ask the hotels directly if they have suspicion that asylum seekers are being housed there. We’ve also seen that some are extreme enough to breach into specific areas housing them. This really needs to be dealt with at the heart of things

Care4Calais visited the hotel yesterday too:
Hopefully the images aren’t obnoxiously big
C24D89B2-608A-496C-9881-47B0C1AEC407.png

895F197A-9FC4-4325-98C6-5CCE6F04E72E.png

B06D5253-0565-4614-A81C-3773144BF795.jpeg

I’ve seen people calling for hotels housing asylum seekers to be kept private but I’m not entirely sure that would achieve anything. From looking around it seems that the far-right groups ask the hotels directly if they have suspicion that asylum seekers are being housed there. We’ve also seen that some are extreme enough to breach into specific areas housing them. This really needs to be dealt with at the heart of things

View attachment 1954289
View attachment 1954290
View attachment 1954291
What difference will moving them to another location in the community do? ( as per the news article above)

What difference will moving them to another location in the community do? ( as per the news article above)
Not hard to see why people would want to move to a place they feel more safe in after everything that has happened?

Not hard to see why people would want to move to a place they feel more safe in after everything that has happened?
I’m talking about the government moving them from hotels to other community settings and leaving them to it, the protesters will just move with them….Here’s the proof

I’m talking about the government moving them from hotels to other community settings and leaving them to it, the protesters will just move with them….Here’s the proof
I’m not entirely sure that would achieve anything
We’ve also seen that some are extreme enough to breach into specific areas housing them
Was thinking of this specifically when I wrote the last part

Was thinking of this specifically when I wrote the last part
I’ve seen TikTok vids where people are actually inside the hotels filming while the security guards (on every floor )are asleep on their chairs, these guys were wearing hi vis vests with lanyards????? Far right are everywhere our own government in NI are extremely right wing and on the UK government pay roll 😂
---

Here’s a glimpse inside a hotel ( one of many vids)

---

Where’s the security that the governments paying thousands for? I didn’t see those people challenged once, the could’ve set that place on fire or opened fire, maybe security share their sentiments 🤷🏼‍♀️

Last edited:

View attachment 1954289
View attachment 1954290
View attachment 1954291
as long as they get their ciggies… that we have to pay for… 🤡

I’d love to know where they’re going to put them.

---

Good luck with getting the government to address concerned citizens or migrants , it’s like a form of blackmail ,people will be afraid to report crimes for fear of triggering violence.

Last edited:
But let’s not forget their human rights… 🙃
I think we'd all agree that those who commit crimes should be dealt with properly.

Saying asylum seekers shouldn't be treated like criminals without doing wrong isn't the same as saying they should be left alone when they do commit crimes. Hope that helps.

Last edited:
I will say it’s interesting this all comes out after the protest. It’s like giving more fuel to the fire - I’ve seen plenty of people excusing the violent behaviour and pointing at this as a part of the reason