English channel migrant crossing crisis #6

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"He spoke through an Arabic interpreter during the trial and had admitted stabbing the two men but denied he had intended to kill or cause really serious harm. "

He just wanted to give them a few admonitory scratches TBF but institutionalised racism made his hand slip.
It's good to know the importation of demented maniacs continues apace though. I feared in an earlier post that we didn't have enough of our homegrown ones to contend with as is.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
"He spoke through an Arabic interpreter during the trial and had admitted stabbing the two men but denied he had intended to kill or cause really serious harm. "

He just wanted to give them a few admonitory scratches TBF but institutionalised racism made his hand slip.
It's good to know the importation of demented maniacs continues apace though. I feared in an earlier post that we didn't have enough of our homegrown ones to contend with as is.
It is also little wonder as to why our Jails are full, when there are many 1000's occupying prison spaces who should be otherwise deported.

Our prisons were not designed to cater for the rest of the world's criminals too.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Surely this is the guy people should be claiming asylum from.

Not quite getting what unrest in Morocco requires you to flee to save your life.

Radical Islam maybe? Oh wait......
Can't believe our money is going to keeping him alive in our jail. Hope he has an early horrific death inside.

Reactions: 9
Can't believe our money is going to keeping him alive in our jail. Hope he has an early horrific death inside.
I would prefer that he and rest of his ilk are just kicked out of the UK to serve their prison sentences in their home country, saving UK taxpayers a fortune and freeing up much needed prison spaces.

One reason our Prisons are overcrowded and out of space, is due to the sheer number of foreign criminals now in them.

I never asked for these people to come here and commit crimes, I don't bloody well see why I should have to fund their prison stays too.

Their home countries should be liable for the bill.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Terrorists? Why now attacking gay people?
Against their ideology! Their mission is to destroy anything that isn’t ISIS friendly, burning women to death because they won’t embrace the cult and become sex slaves 🤢

Reactions: 4
Against their ideology! Their mission is to destroy anything that isn’t ISIS friendly, burning women to death because they won’t embrace the cult and become sex slaves 🤢
I just wondered why now as prides been going for years. I'm guessing it must be due to there being more legal/illegal migrants/terrorists left languishing here than ever before? :(

• Sad
Reactions: 5
I just wondered why now as prides been going for years. I'm guessing it must be due to there being more legal/illegal migrants/terrorists left languishing here than ever before? :(
Not surprising they’re able to form terror cells under the noses of authorities when people are branded and shut down for voicing concerns ,we’ll learn the hard way 🙄

Reactions: 5
I would prefer that he and rest of his ilk are just kicked out of the UK to serve their prison sentences in their home country, saving UK taxpayers a fortune and freeing up much needed prison spaces.

One reason our Prisons are overcrowded and out of space, is due to the sheer number of foreign criminals now in them.

I never asked for these people to come here and commit crimes, I don't bloody well see why I should have to fund their prison stays too.

Their home countries should be liable for the bill.
With regards to Islamic Facist terrorism I would like to propose a faith based solution. Withdraw all support including food support and let Allah provide. Our Moroccan friend is of course strong in faith and a chosen warrior and Chapter 24 The Light

“That Allah may give them the best reward of what they have done, and give them more out of His grace; and Allah gives sustenance to whom He pleases without measure.”

This is the direct word of god handed directly to her prophet. So by religious doctrine Allah will provide bountiful reward for his deeds, so the killer will be alright and massive savings can be made by simply handing over his welfare to allah. The big girl in the sky has her jihadi’s back.

Of course perhaps in reality this will result in a slow death by starvation and medical neglect, as Allah is somewhat fickle in providing miraculous sustenance to those who don’t actually bend their backs to produce it. Which is odd. Perhaps Allah has chucked a moody?

He surely wouldn’t want to any other way.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
It is pretty obvious that certain 'minority' groups do not like gay people, nor their lifestyle.

If I was to walk round with a rainbow shirt and the slogan 'Gay and Proud' on it round certain areas, I can guarantee the reaction would not be favourable at all, even in the supposedly 'tolerant' London.

What will the 'bleeding hearts' do once they start ramping up the hatred towards LGBT people?

I've made this pont on here before, with the 'usual suspects' either remaining silent, or trying to dismiss it as rubbish. We've already seen in the past, gay pride events have been protested by certain religious groups and opposition to LGBT teaching and 'Trans storytime' in schools.

Some need to wake up to their wet dream of mass diversity, it will likely end up in tears. Ultimately with one group fighting against another. It won't happen today, tomorrow, or next year, but it will happen one day.

Reactions: 9
It is pretty obvious that certain 'minority' groups do not like gay people, nor their lifestyle.

If I was to walk round with a rainbow shirt and the slogan 'Gay and Proud' on it round certain areas, I can guarantee the reaction would not be favourable at all, even in the supposedly 'tolerant' London.

What will the 'bleeding hearts' do once they start ramping up the hatred towards LGBT people?

I've made this pont on here before, with the 'usual suspects' either remaining silent, or trying to dismiss it as rubbish. We've already seen in the past, gay pride events have been protested by certain religious groups and opposition to LGBT teaching and 'Trans storytime' in schools.

Some need to wake up to their wet dream of mass diversity, it will likely end up in tears. Ultimately with one group fighting against another. It won't happen today, tomorrow, or next year, but it will happen one day.
Will the new mayor of Brighton be welcoming of their huge LGBT community and get involved with their celebrations?? Who knows 🤷🏼‍♀️ Khan made for a great pic with Irelands Panti Bliss on St Patrick’s Day ☘😂 …The extreme left seem to assume society will be open and free and unchanged from how we know it whilst advocating for open borders ,forgetting it’s us that make it that way 🙄

Last edited:

The current perceived wisdom, at least since the advent of Queers for Palestine (or as I like to think of them Slugs for Salt) is that homosexuality is in no way persecuted under Islamic law and they will be able to walk around any given Middle Eastern Street happily displaying the rainbow flag, interrupted only by the locals giving out spontaneous hugs and engaging in lively and respectful debate about Marxist dogma or swapping stories of gender transition. One is amazed by the remarkable transformation made in the last two years since the self same Queers were demanding the cancellation of the Qatar World Cup (which was a great perfectly organised tournament) on the grounds that profit was being prioritised over Gay lives.

I suspect they will therefore fully embrace Saudi Arabia 2034 and indeed are already booking their tickets to experience the sights and sounds of the world renowned Riyadh Gay Village?

Not surprising they’re able to form terror cells under the noses of authorities when people are branded and shut down for voicing concerns ,we’ll learn the hard way 🙄

Will the new mayor of Brighton be welcoming of their huge LGBT community and get involved with their celebrations?? Who knows 🤷🏼‍♀️ Khan made for a great pic with Irelands Panti Bliss on St Patrick’s Day ☘😂 …The extreme left seem to assume society will be open and free and unchanged from how we know it whilst advocating for open borders ,forgetting it’s us that make it that way 🙄
Not sure who the new Brighton mayor is but strong faith and gay/bi don't match up. Though Catholics and Christians aren't likely to kill you for it.

Reactions: 2
Originally from Bangladesh
Couldn't be more at odds with the local demographic so I'd definitely question his reason for standing. I'm sure Eddie izzard was trying to get nominated.
Not sure if he's just there for decoration but for anyone making decisions on behalf of constituents I don't think should be able to do that unless they're 4th or more generation British and lots of checks to be sure they're not radicals.

The current perceived wisdom, at least since the advent of Queers for Palestine (or as I like to think of them Slugs for Salt) is that homosexuality is in no way persecuted under Islamic law and they will be able to walk around any given Middle Eastern Street happily displaying the rainbow flag, interrupted only by the locals giving out spontaneous hugs and engaging in lively and respectful debate about Marxist dogma or swapping stories of gender transition. One is amazed by the remarkable transformation made in the last two years since the self same Queers were demanding the cancellation of the Qatar World Cup (which was a great perfectly organised tournament) on the grounds that profit was being prioritised over Gay lives.

I suspect they will therefore fully embrace Saudi Arabia 2034 and indeed are already booking their tickets to experience the sights and sounds of the world renowned Riyadh Gay Village?
“Slugs for salt”. 💀💀💀

I hope the Riyadh gay village is bungalows… homosexuals are awfully prone to falling off rooves.

Reactions: 6
Couldn't be more at odds with the local demographic so I'd definitely question his reason for standing. I'm sure Eddie izzard was trying to get nominated.
Not sure if he's just there for decoration but for anyone making decisions on behalf of constituents I don't think should be able to do that unless they're 4th or more generation British and lots of checks to be sure they're not radicals.
For one they should be inclusive of all groups in the area before they’re even considered for the post…WTF is this? There should only be one judicial system if you don’t like it..tough!

Reactions: 1
For one they should be inclusive of all groups in the area before they’re even considered for the post…WTF is this? There should only be one judicial system if you don’t like it..tough!
Why are they even living in this country? These aren't British people, they've rejected British laws. Gtf.

The Mayor of Brighton was not elected by residents. He was appointed by other councillors and it's pretty much a ceremonial role only.