English channel migrant crossing crisis #6

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They're going to have to step it up and deport that amount regularly but I doubt they will. It's it a million per year now? Does that include legal migration and the ones that no one knows about? A city the size of Birmingham every year and no end in sight.
They are just going to scatter to other parts of the UK.

Reactions: 4
More about the death of the little girl in the channel.

Quite apart from the blatant “Ahhh. Happy families” photo narrative the BBC are so obviously pushing the devil is in the text. This girl was born in Belgium, and lived most of her life in Sweden. Too perfectly safe countries. Further more her father had been present in Europe for over a decade, being refused status wherever he went. And his case for asylum? Some unnamed militia “made threats”. Even if true, and the regularity of his failures suggest serious gaps in credibility, does that threat still exist after 14 years? Hell does the same militia still even exist?

And I note that the family faced threat of deportation from Sweden. Nice friendly Sweden. Sweden who’s experience with the manifold benefits of mass immigration and cultural diversity has lead to what was formally one of the most liberal countries on earth embracing the dreaded “Far Right” in increased numbers.

The said “Far Right” being the Sweden Democrats. Actually social conservatives with not a gas chamber in sight but well it’s accepted that anything outside of Corbyn now is Far Right. Perhaps a to point lesson to what happens when you say “Nothing happening here, and if you say somethings happening you’re a bigot”?

But anyway back to subject. The usual suspects will blame Rishi Sunak, they will blame the Rwanda policy, they will blame racism, they will shamelessly use the tragic death of a little girl to push their agenda. But from what I can see the policy they should be looking at is the policy they are championing. The policy which allowed a family to move around Europe for over a decade with no status, lodging applications in multiple countries. And also the father who’s own hubris and inability to take no for an answer resulted in an unthinkable price. This is a middle aged man. Not the innocent babe in the wood they like to portray. He knew exactly what he was doing. He didn’t have “no choice”. He had shitloads of choices. He chose tragically.

Reactions: 9

Quite apart from the blatant “Ahhh. Happy families” photo narrative the BBC are so obviously pushing the devil is in the text. This girl was born in Belgium, and lived most of her life in Sweden. Too perfectly safe countries. Further more her father had been present in Europe for over a decade, being refused status wherever he went. And his case for asylum? Some unnamed militia “made threats”. Even if true, and the regularity of his failures suggest serious gaps in credibility, does that threat still exist after 14 years? Hell does the same militia still even exist?

And I note that the family faced threat of deportation from Sweden. Nice friendly Sweden. Sweden who’s experience with the manifold benefits of mass immigration and cultural diversity has lead to what was formally one of the most liberal countries on earth embracing the dreaded “Far Right” in increased numbers.

The said “Far Right” being the Sweden Democrats. Actually social conservatives with not a gas chamber in sight but well it’s accepted that anything outside of Corbyn now is Far Right. Perhaps a to point lesson to what happens when you say “Nothing happening here, and if you say somethings happening you’re a bigot”?

But anyway back to subject. The usual suspects will blame Rishi Sunak, they will blame the Rwanda policy, they will blame racism, they will shamelessly use the tragic death of a little girl to push their agenda. But from what I can see the policy they should be looking at is the policy they are championing. The policy which allowed a family to move around Europe for over a decade with no status, lodging applications in multiple countries. And also the father who’s own hubris and inability to take no for an answer resulted in an unthinkable price. This is a middle aged man. Not the innocent babe in the wood they like to portray. He knew exactly what he was doing. He didn’t have “no choice”. He had shitloads of choices. He chose tragically.
He should be jailed, is his fault she's dead, she had no choice. He basically led her to her death. That goes for all children that have died on those boats. The parents are murderers.

Reactions: 7
Maybe send them to his ancestral home 👍🏻

---
Best speech I’ve heard yet 👏🏻

---

Last edited:
Sky News making out it’s a heroic fete 🙄
I wonder if she will still say it's "gods will" if she's sent to Rwanda? Or will she rely on .... less divine .... publicly funded legal avenues.

I've often noted that God's Will is an infinitely flexible concept....
---
Irish patience wearing thin.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I wonder if she will still say it's "gods will" if she's sent to Rwanda? Or will she rely on .... less divine .... publicly funded legal avenues.

---

That’s the same site they were initially moved to and made their way back after a few hrs ( NGO help) because there was no internet…I can see carnage if they do it again.

Reactions: 2

---

Well they've got what they wanted. I wonder what happens when this accommodation is full? Build more and more?
They keep coming if you keep giving. Better to clear the area up without an alternative and they would soon be moving back home.

The purpose of the operation is to ensure the safe movement of people seeking international protection from the tents on Mount Street to International Protection Accommodation Service (Ipas)-designated accommodation,' the statement said.

'The Ipas-designated accommodation has toilets and showers; health services; indoor areas where food is provided; facilities to charge phones and personal devices; access to transport to and from Dublin City Centre; and 24-hour onsite security.'

Reactions: 3
Apparently told they’ll be arrested if they return.
IMG_5939.jpeg

I’d be surprised if the NGO’s leave it at that? they want this slum in public view thinking it’s going to force the gov to give them housing.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
They’re back at the IPO

Reactions: 2

I do wonder why he was being threatened with being deported. Surely if his children were born in the country he would have been able to stay. Especially if he was a worker as he said and didn’t want handouts.

They’re back at the IPO
View attachment 2908946
You can hear the aggravation in his voice. These governments are so out touch with their people. They welcome these people here but the vast majority don't want them as they use vital resources that have been built up by the people of our country for years and then given freely to economic migrants. People have every right to be angry.

Reactions: 7
You can hear the aggravation in his voice. These governments are so out touch with their people. They welcome these people here but the vast majority don't want them as they use vital resources that have been built up by the people of our country for years and then given freely to economic migrants. People have every right to be angry.
Theres a welcome on the mat from Starmer, they’ll never get a returns agreement with the EU , EU countries can even return people under the Dublin regulations.