English channel migrant crossing crisis #6

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Theres a welcome on the mat from Starmer, they’ll never get a returns agreement with the EU , EU countries can even return people under the Dublin regulations.
Starmer’s a politician, he’s playing to the gallery as much as Sunak. It’s just a different gallery. Labour supporters just kind of melt when he cites the EU as they tend to be of the belief that anything in Europe is by default superior and large supranational organisations are “the future”. (God I wish I had the gift of just knowing what the future holds, with that gift the return on my investments would be spectacular). The reality of course is often quite different, backlogs are pretty much a continent wide problem.

We can all see what’s going on in Ireland and the bereaved father by his own admission was in Europe without status for over a decade.

Reactions: 5
Starmer’s a politician, he’s playing to the gallery as much as Sunak. It’s just a different gallery. Labour supporters just kind of melt when he cites the EU as they tend to be of the belief that anything in Europe is by default superior and large supranational organisations are “the future”. (God I wish I had the gift of just knowing what the future holds, with that gift the return on my investments would be spectacular). The reality of course is often quite different, backlogs are pretty much a continent wide problem.

We can all see what’s going on in Ireland and the bereaved father by his own admission was in Europe without status for over a decade.
That should’ve stated “ can’t” return people…If one thing’s come from this it’s highlighting the migration shambles in Ireland/ UK without the obligatory far right trope the gov / NGO’s are peddling , they’re realising their own complacency has created a huge crisis they’re unable to solve ..The EU used to be the common market where countries collectively helped countries , it’s now a dictatorship! ..We’re fucked 😬
---

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
From bad to worse…

---
This will only exacerbate the homeless crisis for Irish people, they’ll be competing against the gov for accommodation and priced out! Bit like in the UK at present.
IMG_5961.jpeg

Reactions: 2
The situation with affordable residential rental properties is a major problem where I am. It's ever worsening.
What happens when this rapidly dwindling stock runs out?
Back to Dickensian times with people renting poky rooms in boarding houses. All the societal and health concerns that invariably arise when you cram people in one on top of the other. How Lovely. It's happening already.
Billet people in sports halls/leisure centres? Theyve closed them all round here due to catastrophic and repeated budget cuts.
"Well they should build more then!" - We all know they won't in sufficient numbers. Whats currently being built won't touch the bleeping sides.
Where are the new major civl engineering projects which are required for infastructure? I see lttle evidence of such undertakings.
If you're a property owner/have capital invested in property/will inherit property this won't be such a concern.
Many aren't so fortunate though in this regard. Those less fortunate souls will be fucked. It's younger people and those who can barely manage now that I worry about. As it should worry everyone barrng the wealthy.. This stuff has a knock on effect.
Maybe it's not happening in your area yet TBF so some may be blissfully unaware of this issue.

• Heart

This country is such a joke. It’s embarrassing. He’s one of many.
Nothing to see here. A hammer and a meat cleaver are everyday objects, how do we know he wasn’t simply the indulging in his twin hobbies of carpentry and ritual animal slaughter. And is possession of class a, b, and c drugs (Freebase!) really that serious a crime? Drugs make you like really chilled and loving the world so in a way he was providing a valuable community service. And ramming police cars? Pffft. Who knows how the racist far right bastards harassed him as he was going about his perfectly legitimate business? A case for the IPCC if you ask me. Bring the racists to justice. An honest man can only take so much harassment before he snaps.

Now compare these understandable minor indiscretions with the pure hell he would have to suffer in Zimbabwe where “ The international organisation says the government violates the rights to shelter, food, freedom of movement and residence, freedom of assembly and the protection of the law. There are assaults on the media, the political opposition, civil society activists, and human rights defenders.”

Hands up anyone who thinks this guy was a member of the media, a civil society activist, or a human rights defender? Has now got a (publicly funded) fork lift licence so could possibly get a minimum wage job in a warehouse. If they were insane enough to pretend that he isn’t going to rob them blind at his first opportunity.

But as I said nothing to see here. Just another Far Right judge presiding over gross racial injustice. If this was a white man he would be given a slap on his wrist, a free Rolex and an all expenses paid trip to Disney World.

Struggle on!
No borders! No nations! No deportations!
Solidarity! Free the Corby one!

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
People are being called liars for pointing out these men are unvetted ( article describes sexual assault ⚠) another that’s travelled through many countries / refused asylum.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 3
I guess his persecution in Turkey wasn’t so bad that he couldn’t run away back home like a cowardly little witch when he killed two men.

Hell he even bought three children into the world to face intolerable persecution in Turkey. Selfish fucker. I guess some pertinent details was distinctly lacking in his application in France as well…..

Imagine all the people living life in peace. Whoohoo.

• Sad

---
An older case but proof how the UN convention works against law abiding citizens ,putting us in grave danger.

Last edited:

---
An older case but proof how the UN convention works against law abiding citizens ,putting us in grave danger.
More isolated one off cases.
---
People are being called liars for pointing out these men are unvetted ( article describes sexual assault ⚠) another that’s travelled through many countries / refused asylum.
You can almost write the story now. Refused asylum in three separate countries. Knowingly travelling on false documentation. And a sexual predator. Once again nothing to see here.

Last edited:
More isolated one off cases.
---

You can almost write the story now. Refused asylum in three separate countries. Knowingly travelling on false documentation. And a sexual predator. Once again nothing to see here.
Reminds me of those memes, illegal immigrant starter pack 😄
They'd be a picture of a passport in the sea, a country club hotel, 3 ft sword, the latest iPhone etc 😖

Reactions: 1
Reminds me of those memes, illegal immigrant starter pack 😄
They'd be a picture of a passport in the sea, a country club hotel, 3 ft sword, the latest iPhone etc 😖
Except it’s not a meme in many cases it’s the reality we’re being forced to live with.
---
They’ll be a new land border soon enough once the 120,000 possible Rwanda deportees descend.

---
It’s not a leprechaun you’re likely to meet in rural Ireland these days (yanks will be disappointed 😉)

Last edited:
Nigerian national. Wanted internationally. Arrested in London. Another fine addition to British society.

#Thisiscommunity
#DiversityIsOurStrength

Nigerian national. Wanted internationally. Arrested in London. Another fine a of,ddition to British society.

#Thisiscommunity
#DiversityIsOurStrength
They know the British elite will fight to keep them here and then place them amongst people who can't do anything about it :mad:

Only the tip of the iceberg
Now why would a convicted sex offender and people trafficker knocking 40 be so eager to work in a role where he has ready access to vulnerable teenage girls?

And if his background had never come to light isn't this the type of thing that makes the usual suspects swoon with admiration? "Ooh look at his community focused nature, helping those who need it most! Why can't we have more stories like this!". Yadda Yadda.

I have often said, put the word charity in front of anything and to those of the simple No borders mindset even the most dangerous of predators becomes a quasi-hero.

• Heart
Remember robust checks are carried out.
I guess there is a lot of nuance to consider when giving one’s name?

“Fleeing war and persecution”, or fleeing law and prosecution?

And a final observation if he can’t even give his real name, 27 times, why in the name of the pink unicorn should we believe he’s even from Syria?

I guess there is a lot of nuance to consider when giving one’s name?

“Fleeing war and persecution”, or fleeing law and prosecution?

And a final observation if he can’t even give his real name, 27 times, why in the name of the pink unicorn should we believe he’s even from Syria?
Apparently they’re now Palestinians 😉