Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lycheemartini

VIP Member
Even if they have broken up I can’t see her being that upset. They have had a few trial runs in the past and her family life is definitely on the back burner.
She will be more upset there won’t be anyone in the house to film her like the celebrity she is.

Reactions: 11

RentLife

Chatty Member
Well we were right! Aaron moved out. I did not like the little shrug she gave the camera and acted like she was the victim! And Aaron needs help. Ummmm she has spent hundreds of thousands of dollars on herself with all her projects. There's only so much people can put up with.

Johnnygirl

VIP Member
Honestly, no words ..
I don't understand why you would just get the gunt lopped off when the upper runny is actually bigger And harder to hide?
The Elephant in the room is...Wtf are RipCurl doing inviting Emmy again to their event? I am not influenced at all to buy their Bathers now.The world is too crazy..I want to get off!

That dress SL is wearing looks cheap. Like it's something from Kmart. She has a lovely figure and it makes her look dumpy.

Reactions: 10

gemmagucci

VIP Member
No friends Emmy has to take the estranged de facto to the movie premier. Wouldn’t it be great girls night out with Drinks beforehand or a quick dinner perhaps. Dress up and make a night of it? But naaaah no friend emmy drags him
Along and im sure he’s all okay with a freebie night out. Toxic relationship.

Financially stretched my ass! This is a woman with severely disordered spending habits. Aje, Giorgio Armani and Simone Perele on her indulgent morning in the city. Best case scenario she’s just dropped $500 on herself before midday. Not sure how her and Aaron are currently managing their joint finances, but it isn’t fair for her to be throwing away so much money when there will inevitably need to be a split of their financial assets in the near future.
They don’t have joint finances. She has her money and sometimes out of the goodness of her heart she’ll throw some his way 🤪
He must be feeling better and better about this split by the day.

• Wow

Limpy Love

VIP Member
TASSAL is an abbreviation for Tasmanian salmon so it should Tas-Sal not T-sal as she pronounces it.
She is just an ignorant bogan and its not the first time that LL hasnt bothered to research her product endorsements.

Sponfused

VIP Member
I just can't with this f#cking money dog (the female kind) arseh@ole
It’s one paid a post after another. Just completely random shit.. skincare, salmon, bikinis, an organising service! That business couldn’t find someone a little more on brand? Then throw in her own scams like ZM and the lights and she is like the bloody shopping channel. I can’t believe she used to make a fuss about not promoting or accepting free products. The little teapot has absolutely sold out.

I’m not Victorian and don’t watch free to air tv nor listen to local radio so EmmyLou is definitely not going to show up on my radar, but can anyone honestly please tell me is she actually “well known” in Melbourne/Victoria? Do people know who she is even if they don’t follow her on social media?

I’m just struggling to understand her. I only started following because of GOMI and have hate clicked ever since. She spends so much time on “shoots” and sponsored posts. I know it has been asked here before but is she paying for some of these spots? I just don’t get it. Last night’s photo shoot at the movie - did they ask her to attend? Please help me understand! 🤯

Edited for a typo but also to add sorry if this sounds histrionic! She’s just too much at the moment after having her plastic surgery and she’s just being so gross and loving herself sick. Aaron needs to step up for the kids but needs balls to say no to EmmyLou even if there is a free movie involved. Go on tight arse Tuesday, the movie isn’t going anywhere but have some self respect already.

gemmagucci

VIP Member
Well that man was knocked about non stop. Talked down too. And financially abused. The way she spoke about money as it was all hers … it was truely abusive. I don’t feel
Sorry for her. But knowing her narcissistic personality she will make out she is the victim and Aaron is in the wrong.

GemmaBish

When we went to the beach, we packed some sandwiches and a few bags of chips. Who wants to eat chicken wings and scones at the beach?
No the babysitter aka Bubs took the kids. ELL stayed home to cook in her bewdiful luxury linen sized down dress

• Haha
She really does have a severe eating disorder. All the weight loss retreats she has been on, stomach banding, appetite suppressants and she still always always talks about food food food. Snacks, cheating, cakes, bread, sugar. She is obsessed about food and shopping. She needs to do a lot of self work and shift that focus to other meaningful things. She is a very spiritual 'hungry' person. I get the feeling she was perhaps not paid attention to as a child and felt ignored, neglected bec she needs so much attention and acknowledgment all the time. I do feel sorry for her but she seems to have zero self reflection of her real issues. All she does is brag, spruke, attention seek, shop and eat. The amount of food she buys and cooks is astronomical. All those fridges and all those gigantic portions and constant huge trays of food is just excessive. Weird how her father is completely on the other extreme with his relationship to food.

And what was that whole story about her living on the streets when she was like 14years old...??? What happened? Where were her parents that she was homeless at that point in her life?

Limpy Love

VIP Member
Ok, so those floral long sleeved bathers are the ones she wore last year to the Rip Curl event.
For those of you who remembered she was prancing around with a hole in the side of her brand new suit as she must've put her finger them attempting to get them on.
If you look at her stories again you will notice there are holes on both side just above the leg hole.
How embarrassing, especially if she doesn't realise! 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow

hotpussy

VIP Member
I have 2 kids a little older than EL we have no time in the morning to always go out for a sit down brekky ! A bowl of porridge with berries or a piece of toast. Honestly how hard is it? Why!? My kids would hate being dragged out for that.before school .it's so expansive to have breaky for 4 every day! I'm probably a lot more well off than lazy loo and I wouldn't do it! Crazy!

Limpy Love

VIP Member
Anyone else think Alove is a bit of alright? I’m quite late to the EL train, I’d seen her around and occasionally on cachia Insta but had never followed her and still don’t, watch her stories every so often but she’s just too much everything she says is an ad or trying to push some crap.
Nothing makes a man less attractive to me than one who is weak and pathetic with no personal or career goals. He's a doormat.🤮

LL isnt one to post quotes so I thought it was directed at him as well.

CH is a man baby.

horseteeth

Chatty Member
Wow wee this is all too much!! ELL is a controlling narc.
Buys herself designer clothes all the time (the Alice McCall dress she purchased and has sat in the wardrobe for 18 months- that’s about when that design came out) but her husband and kids look like they wear rags!
My money this and my money that.
I hope he’s not dodging his responsibilities with the kids but good on him for getting out

My theory (not that anyone asks, and there is no basis in anything at all) - If she’s just having a clear out I don’t see why it was such an emotional ordeal. I really wouldn’t be surprised if they’ve finally separated. It’s much like Sophie Cachia when she finally admitted she split from Jaryd. There’s only so much pretend happy family you can fake Insta before it takes its toll.

If she brings in all of the money and if Aaron had half a brain and any balls, he should claim child support. Then she’d be up for her own rent, business loans, child support, medical fees (if she didn’t pay up front) and the Bunbury mortgage.
Your onto something. The “emotional” comment was telling. Maybe they are cleaning the shed so Lou can live in there on her recliner.

• Haha