Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Limpy Love

VIP Member
Neither one , him or her are mature enough. Both are as bad as each other. He is lazy. Unkempt, unwashed. She is dirty, lazy and looking for a quick buck. We’ve just not heard directly Aaron’s story - but seeing his Instagram (jack jackhackles) he is also like her looking for the quick fix, quick dollar. He doesn’t want to work either just like Lazylou - they both think there is an answer to earning a living.

So basically she had no dinner plans booked. Just rung up last minute.

She is lost and all Alone. Sorry but with Victoria out of lockdown many of us have tables booked
Weeks in advance. Multiple Plans made with friends weeks in advance. Plus its Cup weekend- so some have a long weekend away, reservations made, friends booked in all weekend. She has no one. SL is a last resort. A spur of the moment addition to her night. She literally had zero confirmed plans.
You could see that she was seething about the ex BIL and the kids visiting Alove and their cousins.
I'm really surprised we saw SL as I thought it was all BS like the "friend" who came over to dinner, the "friend" who was at the market and the "friend" who went walking this arvo.
Anyway, its great to see LL is spending all her alone time reading here.
Hi, Crazy. We see you.👀

Reactions: 10
Zero shame whatever size, but there is NO WAY she could squeeze into a 16 in that blazer?! The 20 is tight on her arms and barely looks like it would close at the front. Not helpful for people wanting to buy those clothes.

I don’t care what or how much she eats, but she just had a $20k tummy tuck. What is she doing?! Her “cheat day” has been going for about a week. I’m shocked.

Last edited:

hotpussy

VIP Member
Imagine sacrificing your family life for the ambition of being an influencer.. not a doctor or anything...

Sponfused

VIP Member
Supporting Aaron isn’t generous or commendable like she is trying to make out, I would think she Is legally obliged to do it. Surely he is up for some kind of spousal support? It is obvious that he has carried most, if not all of the domestic labour over the past few years. I think the really horrific thing is that all of the work she has done only appears to have benefited her. We don’t know everything, but I have been following her for years and while she has been travelling overseas, primping and preening herself, buying designer clothes, paying for her own spots on tv.. the family’s quality of life on a whole doesn’t appear to have improved at all.

Last edited:
What’s with that expensive outfit and her sneakers? Not even the cool white ones but actual runners? 🤔
She cant wear girly heels, have you noticed? She can barely stand with her runners - she stands with her legs wide apart. Its so weird! Its like she is so rotund, that in order to stand, she needs to widen her legs. If she closed her legs, she would rolly polly down the street!

• Haha

icouldsizedown

“I could size down” girl you look like a kidney bean from the side. I don’t like this frankengunt. RIP original gunt.

• Haha

Broken Veneers

VIP Member
Screen Shot 2021-10-24 at 2.52.12 pm.png

Relatively fresh surgery but managed a massive clean up of her house and shed. I wonder if she's not vaxxed? Perfect day for South Melbourne market yesterday.
Does she even know what "netflix and chill" means? 🤣
Queues, not cues Emmylou.

• Haha
Christian is just as exhausting as EmmyLou. For sure there’s interest from the ATO on that $200k, and knowing your income is so spotty would be enough to keep me awake every night until it was paid off.

The financial uncertainty of their lives is terrifying to me.

hotpussy

VIP Member
I have zero care for those "community" members that falll for this shit.. I really don't...it's like the shopping channel.. they spruik that shit too..but at least there's a money back guarantee...if they fall for it so be it...
The Doctor should know better tho.. I would like to know his position on these... in fact I may call their offices...

icouldsizedown

It’s all so sad, imagine dropping $400 on a hideous outfit for yourself, looking like an absolute moron, going out into the city, asking a rando to take a photo of you, eating dinner and then coming home to an empty house and binge eating some more. Tragic!

icouldsizedown

“It looks like Zimmermann”

hahahahahahahahhhahahahhahahahaha

her account is like the shopping channel - magazine,recipe book, clothes, oils, whatever those led light things are, buy now now now, call 1800 GRIFTER, first 100 callers get a set of steak knives

Last edited:
  • Haha

Broken Veneers

VIP Member
I'm separated myself, surely there's a financial and custody settlement that needs to happen? Maybe they have no joint assets? Is it because they weren't married or do you think shits going to hit the fan down the track re $$$$when the time comes to settle and Aaron asks for half. Just because that investment property was bought in her name, means nothing.. becomes a communal asset bought during their time together..he Just needs a lawyer..
As far as I know, the only assets are:

investment property worth about $420,000 but definitely mortgaged so potentially $100,000 equity (best case scenario)
2 year old Mitsubishi station wagon
Household contents

Does Aaron have his own car?

The debts are much higher:
Monthly rent - EmmyLou $2,800/month
Monthly rent - Aaron?
Investment property - $1,500 mortgage repayments/month (investment property interest rate) and $1,690 rental income/month
Investment property insurance and rates
$20,000k debt for tummy tuck
Business loan that must be huge to cover the Channel 10 Christmas program last year, 2 paid appearances on 3AW Saturday morning (30 minute time slot), Zoe Moss partnership (?), 5 year commercial warehouse lease, fitout of commercial warehouse, salaries for at least 2 employees (may not be full time). She said she pays $23,000/month on bills.

EmmyLou has 119K followers - how much would companies like Garnier and Chemist Warehouse pay her? And short term collaborations with companies like Tassal or President butter.

If I were EmmyLou, I wouldn't be able to sleep at night.

EmmyLou also said she's not moving from her current rental.

• Heart
Financially stretched my ass! This is a woman with severely disordered spending habits. Aje, Giorgio Armani and Simone Perele on her indulgent morning in the city. Best case scenario she’s just dropped $500 on herself before midday. Not sure how her and Aaron are currently managing their joint finances, but it isn’t fair for her to be throwing away so much money when there will inevitably need to be a split of their financial assets in the near future.

horseteeth

Chatty Member
There is no way she is a regular at Rockpool, because it would be exactly like it was last night and we would hear all about it EVERY time she went.

Bizziebody

VIP Member
😱 she looks completely ridiculous! There’s obviously a reason that they recommend surgery as the final step in a weight loss journey because she looks waaaay out of proportion having it done already
Who is asking where this get up is from? She looks like female Danny Divito.

• Haha