Emmylou MacCarthy #2 Emmylou Loves… herself

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well what a whirlwind of Emmylou that has come to Tattle! We sped through the first thread in a month; which isn’t hard to do when you’re talking about one of the most narcissistic people on Instagram.

One of the major happenings in the last thread was EL having her gunt lopped off. She spent a large sum of money to essentially fit into shorts for summer. EL now thinks she’s an Aje model and gifted us with her “professional fashion stylist” choices.

Unfortunately whilst EL was on “the chair”resting After gunt surgery, little did anyone know her partner was plotting his escape. EL is not to blame in the slightest though, letting her 119K+ audience know that he needs help.

That brings us to EL using her “15+ years experience” as a beauty therapist to sell light therapy to her unsuspecting minions.This makes her qualified to sell lights from Alibaba considering she also used light on her gunt scar and now she’s an expert.

I felt like the camel toe that scarred our eyes needs an honourable mention here. Bikini bottoms that were clearly too tight that she “could size down”.

Feel free to add anything I’ve missed ✌🏻

(I still need to add tags etc).

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Well what a whirlwind of Emmylou that has come to Tattle! We sped through the first thread in a month; which isn’t hard to do when you’re talking about one of the most narcissistic people on Instagram.

One of the major happenings in the last thread was EL having her gunt lopped off. She spent a large sum of money to essentially fit into shorts for summer. EL now thinks she’s an Aje model and gifted us with her “professional fashion stylist” choices.

Unfortunately whilst EL was on “the chair”resting After gunt surgery, little did anyone know her partner was plotting his escape. EL is not to blame in the slightest though, letting her 119K+ audience know that he needs help.

That brings us to EL using her “15+ years experience” as a beauty therapist to sell light therapy to her unsuspecting minions.This makes her qualified to sell lights from Alibaba considering she also used light on her gunt scar and now she’s an expert.

I felt like the camel toe that scarred our eyes needs an honourable mention here. Bikini bottoms that were clearly too tight that she “could size down”.

😁👏👏👏👏👏👏👏 Bravo!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 4

👏🏻👏🏻 Thank you!! Great summary.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Do we think she called Chomps to get Sagey into Maddie's bball clinic?

Reactions: 6

Great summary but we could probably add the mystery around the "warehouse" was a bit of a talking point and what was my personal favourite moment - the house clean.

• Heart
Reactions: 8

This is a great summary-thank you!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
They're all foul
Her story made it sound like a follower was the one to recommend Maddie’s clinic, not her actual “friend” Sophie. Why are they all so weird?! I just don’t understand anymore, I’ve just hit this place where nothing makes sense and I just dislike them all so much. Much like Mrs White in Clue - the flames on the side of my face!

Edited coz I like this gif better haha

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.