Emmylou MacCarthy Emmylou Loves #10 The Real Croptop Princess of Port Melbourne Markets

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Emmy also doesn’t seem to understand that you cannot take 12 years to complete your Bachelor - it expires after 10 years if you haven’t completed the required units to graduate.
Well she did study to be a paramedic at Melbourne University from 2008 - 2020! It's on her LinkedIn page.

(Melbourne uni doesn't even have a paramedicine course)
It’s faster to become a doctor in the real world than a paramedic in Lou’s world.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Poor dear is exhausted. She’s been working so hard! It must be in the 23 hours and 52 minutes we don’t see 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Honestly what is she exhausted for?! How does she justify Leahs job?! I say 'job' very lightly.

What kids stuff is she running around for?! They are at school?! And let's be real can't stand you.

Her standing there just drinking water waiting to be filmed like a frump?! To tell us to hydrate?! Cheers captain obvious..

Reactions: 13
Leah just “reminded” her about the light stims? More like she got her credit card statement and needs to pay off her $50 steaks, weekly lashes and blow waves, and her $500 dresses. Gotta make some quick bucks hey?

Reactions: 11
A stan had to tag Emmy, I’m assuming to make sure she knew. No comment from her so far. Maybe because it’s not Camilla. And it’s definitely because it didn’t happen to EL herself so she doesn’t care.
She will probably have something to say when she wants to go drop thousands of dollars on herself, and she can’t because The shop is closed. Then it will be “poor me I can’t go spend money because someone ran into this shop. Look omg how terrible now I can’t shop”. Or when she reads here and decides she better say something. #puppet
View attachment 1099148
Last comment from me before I have to go back to studying.

I clicked on the ham that tagged her. On her profile she has a doterra link. Profile is locked.

I assume it is a person under/on Lou’s team flogging the oils.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Her latest reel exposes her for the deceitful woman she is, relying on her tribe to remind her of the benefits of magnesium and oils for which she has sworn by for her and the kids and sold to her community, as for the water story and forgetting the woman’s name fact check it didn’t happen you are just grooming your tribe for your next get rich scheme, to fund your delusional quest for stardom, the comments and videos over the last couple of days really highlight this. She uses people in the most dishonest of ways, I cannot wait for her house of cards to come tumbling down.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Who the duck are all these people contacting EL unprompted to tell her they don’t drink enough water? It’s either:
a) nobody and she’s making it up
b) one or two people and she’s conflating that to “all you guys”
c) heaps of people who 👏 need 👏 to 👏 find 👏 a 👏 better 👏 use 👏 of 👏 time 👏

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Shock horror. Not drinking enough water results in feeling like tit. FFS. It's hot, stupidly humid and all I feel like doing lately is drinking a nice glass of cold water, especially after being outside, or ya know, in a sauna popping pimples.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Another day of ground breaking advice from LL!!
Yeah right, she's such a picture of what a great diet, exercise and a healthy lifestyle can do for you. SAID NO-ONE EVER!!

STFU YOU IDIOT

• Haha
Maybe a hard physical day of working or sitting for 8 hours using your brain in an office will tire you out you moron and allow you a full restful sleep at night.

Wonder what the next product she’s going to be selling? Water with magnesium???? 🤔💭

Am I the only one who realises that she’s not sleeping because her life is a mess? 🤷‍♀️ How can she expect to punch out 8 hours of deep sleep when her central nervous system knows her partner left her, her stomach surgery failed, her business empire is drowning, she has no real friends, her collaborations have dried up and her kids are now off-limits for content. duck, I’d be staring at the ceiling all night, too. She needs therapy, not magnesium & water.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Thursday Jaw swing
Anyone wanna draw the short straw and tell Em the light stim has made her skin WORSE?!

Holy train wreck, batman!
if her idiot followers are stupid enough to think the light stim has improved her skin & go and buy their own, then that’s 10000% on them.

I wonder if she’s combining her retinol with the light stimming? That’s a big no no and maybe why she’s sped up the pigmentation. But she also doesn’t wear proper sunscreen, so 🤷🏻‍♀️. I was genuinely so shocked when she mentioned putting retinol on the other day, I hope it was only a once off and not a regular in her routine.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
I said it ages ago; she’s burnt the tit out of her skin with that stupid stim thing. She just wants ‘em gone folks; her ‘tribes’ skin is of absolutely no consequence to her.

Reactions: 8
Guys. She's cracked the code on weight loss! Exercise and eating well. duck me dead. The internet's been around for decades, couldn't she just google it years ago!?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Who starts a video drinking a glass of water. I’m thinking she’s less of an influencer more and more each day, and just using viewers to talk to. Seems lonely.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.