Emmylou MacCarthy Emmylou Loves #10 The Real Croptop Princess of Port Melbourne Markets

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just want to say thank you to everyone here for the entertainment and video sharing haha. I just went through and watched her "shows" on YouTube and i finally saw that dance at her 40th and well, just, wow. Lol. Her videos havent even enough views to be monetised. That says A LOT.

Also, i didnt realise her and Christian were that close. That friendship is definitely non-existant. Good for him tbh.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Ok so I am from NZ and only started following EL last year due to these threads and am hooked 😂
But I'm totally lost as to how she even came about/the history.... Did she self produce those videos to start her 'career'?! It's hard to find factual info about her, everything seems written as a puff piece by herself claiming how amazing she is for no real thing

Yep, basically has paid half the cost of of a house on self promotion. Big billboard in Melbourne that cost $20k paid by herself, the CH10 show she paid for and basically grifting her way through to get noticed - hence wearing her underwear in the CBD in rush hour.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
Ok so I am from NZ and only started following EL last year due to these threads and am hooked 😂
But I'm totally lost as to how she even came about/the history.... Did she self produce those videos to start her 'career'?! It's hard to find factual info about her, everything seems written as a puff piece by herself claiming how amazing she is for no real thing
Correct me if I wrong. But the Xmas special she sourced her own ads. I think her Emmylou loves on ten/peach was self funded. No idea about the dot.com community tv.

Reactions: 2
The bewdiful houndstooth balloons are for the David Jones season launch that happened this morning.
Screenshot_20220303-112403_Instagram.jpg
. No invite??

• Haha
I do feel for her. I think the ship has sailed on TV presenting careers in this day and age.
She is too erratic to hone talent in one area so it comes across as messy.
She just seems like she wants to get her hair and makeup done everyday (like Cachia).

Anyone smell a magnesium company collab coming?
Been building this up for a few weeks now with the insomnia thing.

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Rachel Griffins who recently gushed over Lou at the L’Oréal event. Will star in the lead role on Stan about the Bali bombings in 2002. Does every event needs to be turn into a movie/mini series or show?

She flogged magnesium for a while. Not sure what brand.

Reactions: 6
Imagine if lazylou was there as it happened. The 8 minutes of stories of being a hero and survivor. She would have peed and shitted herself in the change room. All while Leah was filming. This would have been her big break.

How dare DJ did not invite the fashionista lazylou!
Well she did study to be a paramedic at Melbourne University from 2008 - 2020! It's on her LinkedIn page.

(Melbourne uni doesn't even have a paramedicine course)

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Well she did study to be a paramedic at Melbourne University from 2008 - 2020! It's on her LinkedIn page.

(Melbourne uni doesn't even have a paramedicine course)
Emmy also doesn’t seem to understand that you cannot take 12 years to complete your Bachelor - it expires after 10 years if you haven’t completed the required units to graduate.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I guess our girl won’t be buying dresses at her new fave store this week

View attachment 1099117
A stan had to tag Emmy, I’m assuming to make sure she knew. No comment from her so far. Maybe because it’s not Camilla. And it’s definitely because it didn’t happen to EL herself so she doesn’t care.
She will probably have something to say when she wants to go drop thousands of dollars on herself, and she can’t because The shop is closed. Then it will be “poor me I can’t go spend money because someone ran into this shop. Look omg how terrible now I can’t shop”. Or when she reads here and decides she better say something. #puppet
BBE3CBBA-6D40-4606-8AB5-6A05EEDEC2C7.jpeg

Yep! Vitamins? I'm on high alert for the scam.. we can all pick the pitch months before hand . The pattern is so obvious with her when you know what to look for..

those poor suckers..WAKE UP!

Farrrkkkk me….Doterra and Lightstim grift in one breath…I was waiting on her saying that red light was helping her sleep …times are getting tuff for poor exhausted CrazyLazyLou ✌🏻✌🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I am surprised our fashionista wasn’t on the invite list for the launch of the Melbourne Fashion Festival last night. Do they not know she is the Director of Zoemoss and a stylist? 🤣
Am waiting for Zoe Moss to make a run on the catwalk for fashion week...can't wait..I know who will open the show... old Lazy Loo herself..

• Haha
Imagine if lazylou was there as it happened. The 8 minutes of stories of being a hero and survivor. She would have peed and shitted herself in the change room. All while Leah was filming. This would have been her big break.

How dare DJ did not invite the fashionista lazylou!
Could have got Rachel Griffiths to play her in the mini series.....
In a padded suit of course.

• Haha
Thanks for entertaining me during my 10 minute break. What the hell are you tired from you’re not working posting about oils and leftover light stems then walking around in shops isn’t work love and as for the kids your doing other tit like morning walks and floating at key times. Fess up you only have visitation with the kids they decided to stay with Aaron. As for the hydra lite why do you need you only walk love.
Leah good to see you wasting a gorgeous day with this idiot

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.