Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SnarkyTart

VIP Member
That side shot as she waddles away is sad isn't it. I almost can't even laugh at that point anymore because I'm like this bitch is cooked, isn't she 🤦‍♀️

Nardz on the blower to Bec Judd right now
20220301_214327.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44

ActiveLies

VIP Member
I love how she doesn’t play music in her AirPods so she’s alert for potential threats, but I promise you, if I saw a little bowling ball stomping down Beaconsfield Parade maniacally talking to herself in the dark at 5am, I’d be crossing the road to avoid her. SHE looks like the nutcase potential threat to me.

• Haha
Reactions: 43

SnarkyTart

VIP Member
Congrats @Michy02 for thread title 👏🏻 you are one of the funniest Tattlers going round 😘

And huge kudos to our unsung hero @screenfreelookatme doing the Lord's work keeping our threads on track with excellent posts and organising threads for us 😍🏆

For your efforts ladies, use code Cheezels15 in your next online shop.
20220215_163609.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41

SnarkyTart

VIP Member
Wow! Have a busy day and you miss all the fun! I could say so much, but a picture is worth a thousand words...
20220228_214304.jpg

20220228_215427.jpg

20220228_215559.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 40

Chompers Chompers Chomper

Just a day or so ago most of us were commenting on what she was wearing?!
Most of us were commenting HERE about what she was wearing. Some members have taken it upon themselves to comment on her posts directly - if you want to snark, snark here. And if you do feel the need to contact them directly, don't 'brag' about it here.

A particular member seems to have this issue a lot. Frequently popping up here, multiple usernames, LOTS of misspelled and slightly aggressive messages on here and will comment directly on Instagram or via DM. This isn't a new issue and I'm sure it will happen again.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Am I the only one who realises that she’s not sleeping because her life is a mess? 🤷‍♀️ How can she expect to punch out 8 hours of deep sleep when her central nervous system knows her partner left her, her stomach surgery failed, her business empire is drowning, she has no real friends, her collaborations have dried up and her kids are now off-limits for content. Fuck, I’d be staring at the ceiling all night, too. She needs therapy, not magnesium & water.

• Heart

SnarkyTart

VIP Member
WHERE ARE THE WHITE SNEAKERS?! Are they ok??

Emmy needs Kumfs, not clacky Witner mules that further elongate her size 10 feet. She's built like a snowman on skis ⛄

• Haha

horseteeth

Chatty Member
I don’t know about you guys (actually I probably do know) but I put my dirty exercise clothes in the wash after ONE wear! 🤮 not four.

no wonder she’s basically got mushrooms growing in her armpits

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 34

SnarkyTart

VIP Member
I agree nobody should be messaging on her page or messaging her directly.

This is the whole purpose of this site/

this was my earlier point. I’m here for all the snark in the world and I can’t stand Emmy. But when people comment on her actual page I do believe that’s trolling and it gives her and her minions leverage and discredits our wise critique.
🙌🏼 1 0 0 % 🙌🏼
Important housekeeping Tattlers. Certain posters please take note!

• Heart
Reactions: 31
When I was sweeping flowing water and mud out of the lower level of my home 2 DAYS AGO, I was thinking to myself “hmmm… what am I doing wrong here?”. But thank GOD for EmmyLou from EmmyLou Loves telling me all these days later to “take care of each other”. I didn’t even think to do that. :rolleyes:

Also, you’re a bit late, darl. Us South East Queenslanders have been taking incredible care of each other since Sunday. But you’ve been too busy squeezing ya zits and yo yo yoing to notice.

• Heart
Reactions: 30