Emmylou MacCarthy Emmylou Loves #10 The Real Croptop Princess of Port Melbourne Markets

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She doesn't make a lot of sense at the best of times, but does anyone else think she's all over the place today? She seemed manic and confused in her dress stories. I detected some passive aggressiveness whilst she was filming Leah and her outfit. In the most recent walk stories she just seems irritated. There must be a lot going on behind the scenes 👀

I'm so glad the kids are with their Dad. She is incredibly unstable.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Also did she say pronounce Wittners as Witness 😂

I would not go referring to your premier outfit from the other night Darls, you literally looked like something Batman burped up.....

She's not wearing a bra under that dress, is she 😒🍋🍋
If she is she needs to do a collab for a bra fitting with Mrs Slocombe......

I'm not sure how many are old enough to get that reference😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26

I would not go referring to your premier outfit from the other night Darls, you literally looked like something Batman burped up.....

Ha ha I'm old enough 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
OK so I think it's clear is she wants to have Leah's clothes and body. She comments on her outfits all the time. Good luck with that EL!
My favourite bit about her commenting on Leah’s outfits is that she always look young and trendy and is NEVER wearing Zoe Moss 😭😭😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 15
If ALove has the kids, why is she there? She looks shifty as sitting there in her car, waving her wrap around.

Last edited:
She doesn't make a lot of sense at the best of times, but does anyone else think she's all over the place today? She seemed manic and confused in her dress stories. I detected some passive aggressiveness whilst she was filming Leah and her outfit. In the most recent walk stories she just seems irritated. There must be a lot going on behind the scenes 👀

I'm so glad the kids are with their Dad. She is incredibly unstable.
She was all over the place in todays stories, the eyes darting all over the place. Very up and down. 😬

Reactions: 7
Glad you’re reading Emmy and here we are you’re now doing kids activities and such a good mum feeding Sage a wrap at this time of night. My kid trains at 6 eats 5.15 has a quick shower and snack after training and ready for bed and school. Instead of walking feed your kid why is he eating so late

Reactions: 5

Omg I loved that show. Just looked up Mrs Slocombe best lines 😭 Most of these jokes went over my head haha (when I was younger lol)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
She was all over the place in todays stories, the eyes darting all over the place. Very up and down. 😬
A gulp too in the stories. Then insulting wittner shoe company with its shoe is too narrow. Maybe your feet are size 10 girth you behemoth. Wittner shoes have been around for 60 plus years sure they know what they are doing. Maybe go back to those ugly lana wilkinson they seen to fit your pig trotters 🐷 unless she has a paid invested interest in a product she doesn’t mind insulting companies and their product.

Plus Nah nah nah Lazylou I don’t snack. Ever. I eat a full dinner. Simple breakfast.
My kids eats a full sustainable , satiating meal at the end of the day. Stop snacking and passing on these habits to your kids. Your eating habits are atrocious.
Wraps in the car after sports is a no no no. Just sit down together and eat a nourishing meal together, clean up together and set a time frame and then kitchen closed for the evening.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7

I laughed very hard at this…. perhaps the title for a new thread? 🤣

• Haha
“I’m absolutely exhausted” from her little waddles around port Melbourne to the coffee shop that’s always closed. Not like she’s going to work or doing any parenting. Doesn’t even cook anymore - can’t throw a steak on the BBQ, she’s dropping $100 on steak and oysters at the pub every few days. I actually hope her TV presenting dreams come true because there is no way she could handle any workload beyond sitting in a hair and makeup chair.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.